Reviews for Claire's Scared Eyes
stephcullen2000 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
Sarah chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. Please continue! You would make us all very, very, very, very happy!
McLaura22 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Really great story
can u add some more chapters please i want to see what happens, and also can u read my bones story please

Xx
Tealilly98 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Pretty pretty please update this soon! I'm desperate! I love how you discribe everything and how you make zach and Claire's relationship sweet an innocent with a splash of more romantic stuff. Please continue the story!
Hayniac chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I love this story so much! Most are very hot and heavy as soon as they get together,but this is so sweet and innocent! I love it it's a nice change! Pleeeeeeeeeease keep it going :)
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Awesome chapter! I'd honestly (actually, maybe not literally...) die for an update! I love this story and hope you don't end it soon, I hope that it goes on for a lot more chapters about zack and Claire's relationship, but if your losing interest, then I guess I can't do anything about it... But I would like an update none the less. I check fanfiction a coulpe times a day so updates feel longer than they probably are, especially if I like the story a lot ( like this one) so I hope you update soon :D
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Aww cute! I liked that, a little angst at first but moved to major fluff! So cute! I hope you continue the story, or at least make a sequel or something, like the different steps into their relationship [rememer Angela's 7 steps? ;) ] thanks for the update!
Star1the2friend chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Aww cute little chapter, I love the fluff at the end, but you totally should continue with this story! I love it! Update soon!
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ahhhhh! Mentally screaming here! But I'm I'm the living room so I can't voice my feelings! Thanks so much for the update and I can't wait until the next!
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait until the next update :D and thanks a lot for the shout out :)
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You know what? I am so happy you made this! Really happy actually, because I am laying in bed at 10:30pm trying to sleep when I though ah what the heck I'll check fanfiction and what do you know, A NEW STORY! ABOUT ZACK! :D this makes me happy! And not to sound weird but I was checking out your proflie earlier too, so it's sort of ironic ( I check out everyone's profile so don't be weired out) I hope you update both of your zack stories soon :D