Reviews for November Rain
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I truly hope that they can find a future together. They usually always manage to mess that part up. They have communication issues. Update soon.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I hope that Sam doesn't succeed in his attempts to push Diane away. Diane is courageous.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Awwwww! I love that everyone came back for Sam's return. Way to go, Diane! Now if they could just get their relationship in order... Can't wait for an update!
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Beautiful one shot, I'm glad everyone was there for him when he returned to Cheers. I love this story, hope you update again soon.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Diane would absolutely be the one to go overboard in caring for Sam. And Sam would absolutely be the one to fight her on it. It's a complex context for their battle of wills, and I'm glad that Sam seems to be starting to appreciate her presence, even if he can't fully enjoy it yet. More soon, please!
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I loved this update I hope Sam doesn't keep trying to push Diane away. He needs her, and it is obvious she loves him. Hope you update again soon.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Wow. So sad to imagine athletic, graceful Sam incapacitated like that. Hard on both of them. I love that he seems to be improving under Diane's watch. Well done!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I can just hear Diane in my head, which I hope you will take as a huge compliment! I'm glad that Sam is speaking at least a little!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely LOVE this and I'm so excited to see that Frasier and Woody are mentioned! I can see Woody becoming all emotional seeing Sam in this condition. And I love that Sam named his son after Coach!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Wow, I didn't see that coming but what a beautiful chapter! I hope he does remember her and that she can help him!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I loved this chapter! The dialogue was so realistic that I could hear the voices of the characters saying the words as I read. You're doing such an amazing job with this one. Keep it up! Update soon!
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Wonderful update I hope Sam gets better but it is nice that Diane is telling him how she feels lets hope that helps him in his recovery.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter Melinda. Poor Sam and Diane both.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great start to your new story. Poor Sam.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Awesome update poor Diane, and Ernie is so sweet, this is a wonderful story. I can't wait until the next update. Great writing as always.