Reviews for Binding Light
DaniDiggory chapter 6 . 3/14
Jesus Christ.. what have you done to my poor heart! I just loved this so much!
Crazy enough, I also ship Godric x Helga... would you ever consider writing something like this?
Bhartrhari chapter 6 . 2/8
Wow! that's all I can say. You my friend have made me speechless. Which is no easy feat let me assure you. I loved everything from the easy flow of words to the seamless plot to the characterizations I read it re-read it and loved every bit of it.
Hymlume chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
Well, I would probably be much happier if I hadn't read that, but I loved it. It made me laugh and smile, then it made me cry, and that's saying something, because I never cry.
Ruid chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
NOOOO I'M SO SAD I WANTED A HAPPY ENDING
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
oh no I thought this would have a happy ending :'0 but thanks for sharing this, it's wonderfully written and unique, look forward to reading more your writing! Perhaps next time it'll be one with a happy ending, eh? :D
rocketgod123 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Wow. This was beautifully written, I loved reading it.
You might not even read this review but just know: I really loved this story, it was tragic.
Princess.Sofi chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This is such amazing story,I truly love it very much and I can't remember howany time I have re-read it, since the first time I finish reading this story I have always consider it as canon
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
This is an amazing story! Lovely and tragic. I think you got the characters spot on!
tasjacobs chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
This was really amazing. I wish we had gotten to explore Helga and Salazar's romance a little more in depth before he left. But this is such a lovely story.
Jaded Girl 83 chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Fantastic but oh so sad! Kudos!
callmeasinnercallmeasaint chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This is beautiful and tragic. I love it!
TinkStar87 chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
So sad, but so GOOD! And yes such is the Founders Era it seems. I've yet to find a story with them that has a some what 'happy ending', but i'm still a little hopeful i will...at some point. Very well written and i've added this to my favorites. Helga and Salazar are slowly being one of my favorite pairings. HOW I HAVE KNOW IDEA! Read ya Later ;)
Don't Forget Elvendork chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Okay, this is so well-written, but so sad.
Angelbaby1231 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
I'm so sad Slytherin didn't come back one last time. I wish their love story could end happily. If he had just put aside that pureblood nonsense they could have been great. :( I still loved it, sad as it is.
cherlot chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
that was so sad, and I have to say I loved it. can't say much more than that, since my head is killing me, but you gave me exactly what I was looking for this afternoon. Hufflepuff is my house and, yes: we are underestimated; hance why everyone else never put Salazar falling for lovely Helga, or Helga being the last founder alive. anyway, I'm in love. xx
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »