Reviews for The Turning Point: The Change
beauty0102 chapter 4 . 2/5
look forward to more so please update soon.
beauty0102 chapter 3 . 2/5
Great chapter.
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 4 . 1/2
Love the story so far please update soon.
kariza2013 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
please write more!
Sherry chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great start
NeonEnigma88 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Please update soon; this is really good! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Kudos on making Harry so freakin' rich.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter, the preview makes it sound so interesting
beauty0102 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
look forward to a new chapter.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
This is a very interesting story I am looking forward to when real life allows you to update this again.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
i like it keep me updated
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is good. Dumbledore is a twat I. This fic and I like it. I like him really but it's good to bash hi some times
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
i am enjoying this story and i think you should really continue also i think that it should be Harry and Bella that start dating and keep them together for the entire story it might be good that way
Antara93 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
great ff...according 2 ur ff it seems dat dumbledore is d villian fr now and i hope he dsnt force neville 2 do smthing against his own wish...
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
In chapter 2 the home in Forks was called a mansion. In chapter 3, it’s a “simple 2 story house.” I don’t imagine the Goblins would have gotten this wrong or that Harry was rendered temporarily incapable of reading correctly. The story is only 7k words and there are only 3 chapters. Already a continuity problem? In a long, long multi chapter story, ok, I can see that happening. This was not particularly encouraging.

I’m a fan of this crossover genre. God knows it’s difficult enough to find a non-slash story in this category, but your story is all canon pairings? Really? How disappointing and uninspired. A true integration of the two mythologies would be far more interesting with Harry’s pairing with a Twlight character, and preferably one of the Cullen females like Alice for instance. I guess your readers will be waiting for Ginny to pop out of the woodwork. It’s a strange business that the non-slash stories in this genre rarely change canon pairings. They choose to remain bound by it to the detriment of their unique story. It’s funny because the slash writers have absolutely no problem with it. The reality is that the story loses an interesting possible element and the two sources don’t get integrated quite as well.

I think this is where I get off the train, but I wish you well.