Reviews for Carrothead
Mokuton Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please continue this! One of the better concepts I've seen, and a great way to change everything around. Old villains and new villains at the same time, and realistically stronger and different characters. Keep up the great work, Ja Ne!
rain chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
cool
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This seems very interesting, please continue!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love reading an fics where, somehow, vegeta ends up on earth during the start of dragon ball. Especially cause that nasty girl bulma was my favorite.
U might want to check out the first chapters if "seiyans don't speak Japanese" where a beat up vegeta lands on earth and a young bulma finds him. It's cute.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my gosh. This seems awesome! And just how old is Vegeta? I'm a bit confused by that but I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out. Please update soon!
-d101
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE! Please continue the story! ME WAITING FOREVER!
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like it, and can't wait to see where this leads.
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was cute XD poor Vegeta, can't believe Goku called him Carrot head, specially when his name is Kakarot HAHAHA, please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Update please! If you are looking for the manga you can find it online. Just telling you so that you can continue! Try going on google to find it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'll watching this space alright then! :)
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
O.o
Ranni-Lou chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very good. Waiting for more. .
dani555 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hello! this is interesting, i mean, what the hell happened? and why vegeta was so sad? He is... just... he seemed so broken. And, i laughed so much when Goku told him his nickname! Carrot-head? Really? to the magnificent prince of all saiyans? i fell of the chair when i read that! XD.

Update soon please.

And forgive if i have some mistakes, but i'm studying english.

Good-Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
... Interesting
cara9001 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw poor Vegeta! Great story though, I love it. Lol Goku's the carrot because he's Kakarot lol not Vegeta, even though his head does look like a carrot XD