Reviews for The Sunstone's Guards
General Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wow it was good,and gives me an idea,i need to ask a favor but i'll wait till my account lets me send a PM,and i mean really good,i see that happening,but im curious what was the strange feeling Shawn felt?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
too bad you made that a short story. although i much enjoyed it.
The Musing Airhead chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Guess what? I read this and I liked it. I couldn't stop reading, afraid that I was going to miss something. And it just had to end with a death. Heh, it's weird, I kind of like it when the story ends with the death of the main character because now I can't go, "What happens next?"... Yeah, well...

This is your first FE? Cangrats to you, it's a high-five. Can't wait to see more!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very cool idea for a fic. VERY cool idea. I haven't seen many stories like it, so I applaud you for writin' something off the beaten track! Even better, it's pretty well written :D Couple little things, like "Your" in one spot should be "you're" but no biggie. You do a pretty good job writing action as well. Hope to see more of you with more cool fics in this section of FFn! :D :D
FERP Fighters chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I don't understand why you don't expect a lot of people to read this? This is great! Everyone should read it and embrace your epic writing. The details, the plot, I mean I was really into it. I didn't even notice the story ended.

You.

Are.

An.

AMAZING.

Writer!
lazysleep chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great story, I liked how you did it on two characters no one thought twice of. -