Reviews for Black and White
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely adored this fic! It was epical to the extreme!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
It was amazing all in all, I really liked it! :)
satsukisweet chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
aaahh I haven't read the following chapters yet but my heart is beating so fast now at the end of this one...Thank you very much for this, I love this pair. I've just discovered your stories (noticed you are the favorite author of one of my favorite author, so I was curious and here I am !). Keep writing, you are very talented...You said that English wasn't your native language. Idem for me, but i'm far from you !So please excuse me for the grammatical and vocabulary mistakes in this , thank you very much for this instant of emotion.
Whitesoulninja69 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
This was cute! And the ending two chapters... Just WOW! I never knew something like that would make me all tingly like that! Wow, great job! ;)
whimsicalwisteria chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was amazing! Keep up the good work :)
Biscuit15 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love every single sentence in this story. You couldn't have written it any better than you have. The imagery you've given us and the way you've described how they feel give us everything we need to really enjoy this fic.

I love the idea that Shunsui has always loved Ju and was still a virgin as most people (myself included) have him sleeping around before he and Ju do it together. But that made it even better, that they had their first time together.

I LOVE the first time they became intimate together; it's so understandable that they didn't immediately rush into sex, even though they did it so soon after, but everything about those scenes was just... perfect! Every single line! You could really feel the love Shunsui has for Ju, and the way Ju may have just discovered his feelings, but wasn't afraid to act on them as he realised just how patient Shun has been with him.

All in all, I couldn't tell you how much I love this fic enough. I think this makes it probably the third time or so I've read this fic, but it deserved a very good review and "Good" wouldn't have cut it, considering I was still a noob (pun unintended xD) at reviews when I originally read it xD

Keep up the fantastic work, because you really have skills to have written this well!
Lucy Fullbuster chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
It was sooo amazing... I'm so in love with this Juushiro/Shunsui pairing
Lucy Fullbuster chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Really good... Please update soon
MMagnet chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Truthfully, this was the first fan fiction I had ever read.

IFrom memory I thought it to be one of the most effective Jushiro and Shunsui pieces and acted as the catalyst for why I enjoy this pairing so much more than other's at times.

Their characterisation especially your own representation is of a level in which captures the essences of the characters, not to mention you construct it through their teenage days within the academy.

Excellent construction of figurative forms. Thanks.
MerryKitten chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
God! Stories like this ensure I'll never be free of Bleach addiction. Ever. But then again why would I want to be free? Additionally, I can only wonder if somewhere in the real world there is a man like Shunsui? *Sigh* Just day dreaming, ye know.
Inoue.YH chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
My, oh my. What a wonderful read. You, my friend, did a great job since your story kept me entertained and attentive. It's rare to find stories that go side by side with the real story and to be so detailed and... just perfect. Loved it! ;)
BenikoFukutaicho chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Hey ya :D
OH MY GOD, it was soooo sweet! *-*
I love Ju-chan and Shun very much!
They're so cute, I can't help...-
A very great Story, I'm glad to join it!
See ya, maybe!
Beniko
BenikoFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hey there!
Wow, this is a really good Chapter!
I searched for a Story like this for a long time, and now I found!
I'm very interested, how it goes on!
Well, bye for now,
Beniko
PS: Sorry, if my English is too bad!
CteelKyo chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
thank YOU for finally breaking the suspense! Finally some action! sorry to seem so inpatient but I could just tell it was going to be good! YAAAYYY!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I liked the ending pretty well. a sweet story. if you find the time and muse to write Juushiro again i would be happy. thank you for sharing this.