Reviews for Erlkonig
Iggy the Fnick Lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Vegeta was so in character I loved how Trunks came running back with more than one good book XD So cute I can't take how amazingly sweet this was! It's adorable how Trunks is so happy his dad is spending time with him
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The art is beautiful, just like the story. Love the bond you made here. True to Vegeta's character.
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awesome story, stayed true to the characters :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love Vegeta's commentary on the story. Enjoyed reading this.
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Daaaawwwwww!
This is so cute!
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You depict their bond perfectly. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
x3 x3 x3 so. CUTE xD
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
asphgahsbsjkdc
thiswasawesome! I loved it : )

fave'd
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aw. This is so cute! The story book creepied me out and because of the language this should really be rated T but other than that, this was awesome. Especially Trunks coming back with an armful of books but I really liked the brief moment in Vegeta's head where he is thinking about the potential his son has. Anyways, awesome job!
-D101
Keesha chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loooooove it! I really love this type of vegie and trunks story. Warm and soft. Thanks a lot
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh god, that was adorable. I was smiling the whole way through. Vegeta's story telling skills make me laugh. This is so him.

"Fuck, Trunks, if something like that ever comes at you, you don't give it a chance to speak, you punch it in the face as hard as you can, you hear me?"

I'm still laughing over that line xD. Fantastic work!
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Thought this was so cute and that you stayed true to Vegeta's character. I can see him becoming softer with his family after the Buu saga and wanting to do right by Trunks as he was unable to have from his own father. :3
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/12/2012