Reviews for Santana's Request
BeautifulBiUnico chapter 34 . 11/17/2019
Soo Cute! Amazing story...I mean I read it all in one night, so it would have to be.
Xox
Ellizabeth Kane chapter 34 . 1/11/2019
this entire fic was so much fun to read! you’re a great writer!
Ellizabeth kane chapter 33 . 1/11/2019
this is so great! I love love love their big and unconventional family. this is such an amazing fic!
Ellizabeth Kane chapter 25 . 1/10/2019
omg once again this is SUCH a great chapter! I just love all their friendships and cuddling, and I’m really glad that quinn and rachel decided to help. so much love!
Ellizabeth Kane chapter 24 . 1/10/2019
oooh this chapter was so cute! I love kurt and puck’s friendship and I’m SO GLAD that sam and kurt finally kissed! and of course, most importantly, all of this kurt&santana brotp is gold. I’m really enjoying this fic!
sapphiclexarke chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
I thought Quinn would have been Godmother...
sapphiclexarke chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
Now i'm thinking a Kurt/Puck
sapphiclexarke chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Is Quinn on the Cherrios? Is Brittany dating Artie?
sapphiclexarke chapter 17 . 9/12/2017
Why do I feel like Kurt and Sam are going to end up together...
sapphiclexarke chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
I love this story so much, but (not that i'm judging, cause I like everything) I aren't Brittany and Santana best friends
sapphiclexarke chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Love this. It would be interesting if Kurt was the actual father though
deangirl1996 chapter 15 . 8/12/2017
Awwwww. That was such a cute scene between Santana, Puck, and Kurt and then the one between Puck and Kurt and I don't even watch the show that much if any although I looked online and seen that Santana was never pregnant on the show only Quinn was so this is almost AU like. I'm loving this story so far.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Okay. That last line.. Made me take in a surprised, broken gasp, and I choked on air..
true-to-my-nature chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
This is the 3rd time I''ve read through this story and it just keeps getting better
true-to-my-nature chapter 34 . 8/18/2016
I get that i'm a bit(3 yrs) late when it comes to reviews, but I must say this story was phenomenal. I am one of the rare few who ship bi Kurt and Santana. I really liked how you gave them a happy ending without all the romantic drama. You are an excellant writer, and I wish you well in life.