Reviews for Santana's Request
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
man i so wanted puck/kurt
but oh well love your story
loh122 chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
A very sad and touching story. I was not thrilled with the way Finn was portrayed but it worked out. I love the dinamic you have for kurt puck and santana. If those three were close in the show they would have been badest bitches. Anyway very good
me chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
no. they cute together. no boyfriend. no.
what chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
do they like eachother like wat is going on i dunt understand plz sumone tell me
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
i loves this story one of your best
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
loves
nayaholic23 chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
GREAT STORY!:)
Bablefisk chapter 34 . 12/5/2012
This has got to be the strangest story I have read in a while, and though I was a bit sceptical at first, I absolutely loved it! (even though the scenario is highly unlikely, but hey, that's what fanfic is for!)
Mrs. KrazyKlaineGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I fell in love with this story, and I still love it. Thank you for writing it SO much!
dakotacheyenneb chapter 34 . 11/25/2012
you should really make a sequel
Danielle chapter 34 . 9/19/2012
This was amazing! I love the ending and of course the story. I'd like to see a sequel to this :)
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
i really like this story...i have never seen a story like this one, and i hope you keep writing in the future
brisallie chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I'm started to reading your story and honestly is the first time that I read this sort of plot related to Kurt and Santana. Is quite shocking, because I've never imagined Santana pregnant, not even in my wild fantasy stories I have ever thought about it. In addition I like to see this bond between them.
KeegSlytherin chapter 34 . 9/1/2012
I wrote that a lot in my reviews, but I'll say this again anyway! I loved that story and will always love it!
I am kind of sad that it is finished, but hey... it cannot go on forever! Even if I am intrigued with the end and more kids... I like the idea (maybe that's because I am at the age when I begin to think about such things as having kids )
SOOOO Rachel is McKinley's principal? OMG I don't envy the kids there! I'd run off just seeing her clothes (my tongue is even sharper than Kurt's when it comes to fashion). I can't say I'm surprised for Quinn being a housewife. I think you chose well for their occupations!
Arghhh I don't want to leave that page! That would really mean that I just read the last chapter and that makes me sad... But I can still come back and read it again so I guess that makes up for it!
alovestorytoldincupsofcoffee chapter 34 . 9/1/2012
I loved the ending! Very sad it's over though...