Reviews for Blue River
mysteryc chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
loved this story! A real nice plot, hurt Sammy and freaked out Dean - perfect!
Love how you always nail the characters of the boys!
myapplemonkey chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Ooher. I really like how the ghost thanked them for burning her bones. That doesn't happen very often. I could feel something creepy coming off that Cramer guy and the red-dressed woman right from the jump, so I was pleasantly (er) surprised when it was them causing all the mischief. I really liked this, t'was awesome! :D
missingmikey chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Really enjoyed this story - loved how you showed the brothers relationship and the ferocity of Dean when dealing with anyone who hurts his brother (miss that in the show). Impressed with the way you incorporated a murder mystery with the ghost story.
sammynanci chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Really I loved this history, so many parts it might detail that it would not reach the space because absolutely everything was perfect, the investigation, the mystery, the hotel, the storm, the ghost of the poor girl, the accomplices but the better of all this hurt Sammy that so much I like because it extracts the better of Dean, the most human, affectionate and tender part that only Sam can obtain but also the warrior, the overprotective furious soldier big brother who forgets his own pain or wounds so as to save his brother. Right goes to my favorites, as the video that It was precious, a marvel, I loved it, seriously! I cannot wait to read that other histories you give us. Thank you for writing!
hotshow chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I thought this story was very good. I was wondering - what season did you think this story would fall in?

Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Sorry to see the story end but a great ending nevertheless. Full of hurt boys (my favourite) but also some laughs too and I just love how you wrote their relationship. Great story
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Both plots figured out, loads of hurt and comfort. What more could I ask for? I enjoyed this.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Very good story, nice mix of case and supernatural.
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I love how you say you cherish the brother's Winchester and about the song. Love that song as well.

Loved Dean here: counting the time 'till Sammy woke: Two hours, thirty-three minutes and eight, nine, ten seconds later, Sam finally began to stir, so Dean picked up the remote, turned off the TV and turned his head to look at Sam as the younger man's eyes blinked open.

You wrote: His hands kept grasping sticks and leaves and other not so delicious things

LOL...great discription without a million words! Awesome! And yuck. LOL.

This was just so much fun!
Should be filmed award! In big gold block letters!
Thanks much!
Karen
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Yay I loved this story! It was really great! :)
Lucydolly22 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Great ending. Awww sammy's so cute when he's asleep. Keep up the awesome writing :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Great ending. Poor Dorothy. I am glad they took care of the Ghost. I am looking forward to your next story. Oh and I love your video. Please keep up the awesome work and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee please keep the boys' relatinship just the why it is. Until next time.
emebalia chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
You can't pick out your family.
Great story, thanks.
judyann chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Great story. And don't worry about having trouble posting. It was another great story!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
ahhh! i need more! please! thanks for sharing
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »