Reviews for A Shot of Indulgence
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Seasonal Sonata chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon! Oh, and could you write an angsty drabble for me? Um... The pairing can either be Sasuke/Kagome, or Gaara/Kagome, or Itachi/Kagome. Your pick. Anyways, I hope you do write an angsty drabble for me using any of the three pairings I suggested... Thankies!
painxsmile chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Dayumn. I really really love your one shots. The fact that your not changing the Naruto plot that much is good. Oh the angst. Poor Le heart.

Haha. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one obsessing with the Twilight wolf packs. I'm like devouring all the wolf pack and soulmates stories XD
Shin Paino chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Lol Sasuke's bubble _
Purple Peace Panda chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Love this! I love the way you make all the characters sound in character. Really great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
t-rats chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
You've done such a great job I can't wait for the next update!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
coolz.
iluvsoul12 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
CONTINUE! THESE DRABBLES ARE SO F-ING GOOD!
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I want a second part of this... will there be any?
RoseGlass chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
As I was reading thi chapter, I was thinking about the first time I saw this episode of Naruto and what I thought of Sakura. I thought she was a selfish, inconsiderate, know-it-all, fangirly preteen who was absolutely pathetic clinging to a guy that is so obviously a jerk and for whom the only good thing going for him is that he's cute and has that bad boy thing going on. I would have slapped the B*&# if I could.
She thinks that the reason why Naruto goes out of his way to get attention and play pranks and quarrel with Sasuke, is because he's an ORPHAN! Who the frick does that?! Clearly only insensitive, self-absorbed, know-it-all preteens, who selfishly think their problems are so much bigger than anyone elses. And then I had to laugh because she's saying all this crap about how her *parents* blahblahblah, to the guy she's had a crush on for ever- who happens to be an orphan, which she should have known. Sorry- rant over- I just have always been really peeved in this moment.

I liked the chapter, and how you described Sasuke as a bunny! Wished Kagome could have said something along the lines of Sakura being a self-absorbed idiot, I mean really, was the fact that she's talking about family to the guy who has no one...sorry.
I always thought that that bit could have been brought to her attention, then maybe she would have been more alert to the different ways both boys seek attention, a sense of family and brotherhood, etc. It actually really explains part of why she always felt left out. She's on a team with three guys that have no family but their teammates.
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I wish you would update -.-

I want to see the second part of this and I want to see the : Sasuke/Kagome/Sakura Lesson 1: Don't Be Such a Fangirl
Inactive ONNMT chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
luuuuuuuuv this as much as ll wite lies. cant wait 4 more:) _

btw - u r now 1 of my fave author; congrats
flamxfox chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
EEEP Naruto is so cute! I've always loathed the people that made fun of him or stayed away from in when he was child because "he has a demon inside him". I felt so bad for him. The villagers never appreciated Naruto when he was a child, and now that he saved the majority of the village, they started to like him. Good thing that he has a big heart and forgave all of them (':
flamxfox chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
*sobs* This got me all teary eyed! When I learned about Itachi's past and everything, I was on te verge of crying! Itachi sacrificed so much for Sasuke- his honor, family, everything. He is so sweet, omg. When Itachi died, I cried so much...WHY DID HE DIE(well actually he had to, for the story to continue, but still T.T)?
flamxfox chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
So sweet, oh my gawd. Uuuuugh I wish Itachi didn't die in the anime...siiiigh.
Anyways, loved it! (: