Reviews for Chocolate Eyes and The Wildcard Enforcer
Spawn Hades chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
Dang, shame this was discontinued always loved stories with chuck already being an agent when he meets sarah
baldcoder chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Nice little story. Would really like to see where this is going to go, but alas I probably won't. :(
D.E.J chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
How did she get a t-shirt on if she was handcuffed?...does not compute...
jessica chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Looking forward for another chapter... :D
gcg23 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Okay this fanfic is amazing! Pure genius! Why is it not being updated? Why? Please don't leave us hanging there. Its not fair
Mike Traucer chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Love it!
I need new chapter...Please
fatpinoy chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Amazingly light hearted story much like the others. Cant wait to see more. Still wish your friend would get over the issues.
rphe chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
just got round to reading this and read it straight through - and its great fun! love the concept of them having to keep each other occupied for 2 weeks, but you've got to wonder about their bosses real motives - or is everything really as it seems? anyway, really enjoyed the tension between them and the charming way it has moved forward. looking forwward to the next steps. my only gripe - the permanently worried A/Ns. have a little more faith in your story - its not war & peace, but its great fun & has the reviews to prove it.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
LLC another great chapter. Always looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Another great chapter, LLC... Awesome. I hope this story will go on for a while, it's sweet and fun.
Sarah Sam chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Nice chapter. Dare I say... Perfect.
KryptonitePoison chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
This was good. I liked them being out together. I liked the kiss in front of Jill. I loved the kiss on the beau. Great job!
Paladinobr chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Good chapter. Glad to see Chuck and Sarah's relationship growing and now with Jill appearing things certainly are going to get more interesting for them.
Hotski chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Awesome chapter! Charah kissed, wooho! I can't wait for next chapter.