Reviews for Baby's Got the Bends
SammiLoves2Write chapter 15 . 9/14
This was good!
-Sammi
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
Can you tell Mandolin28 to put her stories back up I'm deeply saddened along with SO MANY OTHERS that she took them down
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
FINALLY RACHEL BERRY WITH AN ATTITUDE I LOVE THIS STORY. I've BEEN A GLEE FAN FOR YEARS AND ONLY JUST GOT INTO FANFICTION AND THIS STORY IS HILARIOUSLY AU I LOVEIT
khazrn43 chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
No Finchel smut. Boo. Great story otherwise. I like this smart alkie Rachel.

***** Don't Stop Fincheling *****
khazrn43 chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
Actually High school basketball players have the highest injury rate among high school athletes
Jess chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Loved this!
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Aww Rachel! Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Omg I love this Rachel! Love it!?
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Lovedd this story!
Firewifesara chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Holy crap! I forgot how utterly hilarious this was. I'm sure I reviewed once, but here is another. LOVE IT!
chrwrigh chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
So unbelievably I had to read it twice and this coming from a gal who hates first person writing. This was 2 thumbs up and shoot throw in 2 big toes. Congratulations on being awesome!
Firewifesara chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Not gonna lie, I love this Rachel. So crazy, but still Rachel. Love it! I hope you do continue. I need to see them get nasty! Haha thank you for sharing this with us!
FinchelisAMAZING chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
I loved it :) Great job!
gleek4480 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
is there gonna be a sequel
MrsMosley chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful. I selfishly hope that you come back in the future and take away that "Complete" notice, because I still love the fresh, sarcastic voice you've given Rachel and I think there is scope for more adventures in this universe. But I can also understand wanting to be done, especially in light of our recent loss. Thanks for choosing to post this. Hope to see your work again soon.