Reviews for Cultural Differences aka Thor is not an idiot
Neleothesze chapter 10 . 5/13
I really liked your portrayal of Thor. It's hard to find a fic where he's used for more than turning Loki good (and/or screwing Loki into the matress), as an excuse for why Loki turned evil or used as comic relief. I'm so happy I found this story.
SailorLokiSilver chapter 2 . 5/9
You know, as much as I love a really stupid, sweet, happy, dumb, lovey dovey, grinny, hungry, pouty, cutie, adorable, confused Thor, I like yours a lot too!
Anoushka chapter 8 . 3/31
Hi, I hope you read this. I've read quite a few of your stories by now (at least, the Avengers ones) and I'd like to point out a recurring mistake of yours. After a semicolon, when you use the word 'though', a comma isn't necessary after it. Instead of "...recently; though, Thor's presence..." try using "...recently; though Thor's..." Other than that, I love your writing, and my correction is completely well meaning.
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Nice punishment. I'm glad Steve stood up for his version of justice, not vengeance. And he's shown all of Asgard that he is worthy and righteous. Some of those people held on to some really childish stuff. I mean really, you're a warrior society and that happened centuries ago.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Holy crap. So now the Avengers will be seeing a different side of Thor, the prince side. And they are going to a 'not-technologically advanced' realm where older rules and honor are abound. They are going to have a hard time with that and will probably understand what it was like for Thor to come to Earth and try to adjust.
lol, throwing cups on the ground. I bet some of them will be asked to spar. It's going to be dangerous when Natasha and Sif meet.
PSW chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
This was a very good story. I could really have done without some of the kinkier imagery - but I suppose this *is* Norse mythology we're talking about. I loved the hunt scene, and appreciated that they had a chance to see Thor in his own element and realize that he's not just a big dumb human but something very different from them. Thanks for writing.
PSW chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I just want to say that this story has been fabulous so far... Thank you! :-)
yamiduke13 chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
This story has been absolutely amazing. I have highly enjoyed it and I will definitely be checking out the sequel. Figures it would be Steve that managed to fix it.
Servantatheart1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Finished! I must say I loved the character moments with the team, especially Clint :)
Servantatheart1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Hey I just wanted to drop you a line and say I really love this fic
It's funny, serious, heartbreaking (especially the Loki and Thor scene in this chapter oh my word). I love how the story is told through the characters learning and experiencin other cultures (hence the title.) Can't wait to see how it will progress! It's marvelous right now. Time for next chapter! :D
ladykatyhawk chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
The correct way to address a queen (and king) is Your Majesty, not highness. Just fyi :)

Great story!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Deffinitky going to read the sequel awesome ending to an awesome story great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Wow ok I'm happy with that judgement really awesome chapter ah oh no only one chapter left I don't want it to end
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Oh my goodness Clint and Thor ! So sad
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Wow awesome job with the whole hint/ fight scenes you did a great job