Reviews for Cultural Differences aka Thor is not an idiot
Eska chapter 1 . 1/3
Thank you! Love Thor that is NOT an idiot (how could Marvel do that to us?!)! Wish that there would be more stories with Thor and Loki acting 'godly'...
MysteriousGuest chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Thor and Loki's meeting in the prison before the trial was touching... they don't know if the end is near or not, and at that point it becomes clear what the most important things in life are.
MysteriousGuest chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
What a fresh view of Thor. He is not stupid and he gets annoyed when others think that he is. It is very interesting how he really has the royal pride unlike in other stories or the movies themselves. He really is a royal and will not accept any kind of treatment.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 7/20/2019
I love this story, and now I’ve downloaded a bunch more of yours to read. Nice seeing Thor as more than the big puppy dog (even if he is a marvelous big puppy dog). Pity he never got to tell Tony that the main reason he hasn’t wrung his neck is that he reminds him so much of Loki. That would have been a fun bit of sputtering. (I love Tony, but he can really be a jerk.)

The relationship between Thor and Loki was wonderful, as was Steve’s speech at the sentencing. ... and now I must run off and read the sequel, and probably a few other of your works as well.
Awritingbookworm chapter 10 . 2/20/2019
This is good!
HemlockAndy chapter 10 . 8/27/2018
I love Thor's interactions with Earth. He deserves all the respect and love
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2018
Wow.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
Awe;) Thor and clint's friendship is so cute
KimicThranduilion chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
PERFECTION! That is what this fic is. It's so beautifully written and so very believable - I can totally see this being how Thor settled down on earth. I love crack!Thor and clueless!Thor as much as anyone but I like this version as well. You portray him and his attempts to get to traps with Midgard beautifully with more than a touch of humour in there as well. Love the interactions between Thor and Tony - hilarious! And Clint trying to help and befriend Thor is so sweet. And the Thor Loki moment you had here was just - ugh - it gave me all the feels. Halfway through and I can't wait to read the rest. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
Really Steve, I'd like to point out that US customs cannot be generalized as Earth customs. Drinking before 5 pm is perfectly acceptable in some countries. ... and I can't believe that they don't bother asking Thor about different traditions and customs, which he knows. Then again, that is the whole point you're making by writing this story, isn't it? Well done!
BodhiJones chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
An absolute joy to read, you really captured the sense of thor being an alien to midgard. I could have happily kept on reading, such a shame it ended ;) the trial and the team's reactions to asgard were beautifully crafted too. One of the best (if not -the- best) Thor story I've read. Awesome work!
Neleothesze chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
I really liked your portrayal of Thor. It's hard to find a fic where he's used for more than turning Loki good (and/or screwing Loki into the matress), as an excuse for why Loki turned evil or used as comic relief. I'm so happy I found this story.
SailorLokiSilver chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
You know, as much as I love a really stupid, sweet, happy, dumb, lovey dovey, grinny, hungry, pouty, cutie, adorable, confused Thor, I like yours a lot too!
Anoushka chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Hi, I hope you read this. I've read quite a few of your stories by now (at least, the Avengers ones) and I'd like to point out a recurring mistake of yours. After a semicolon, when you use the word 'though', a comma isn't necessary after it. Instead of "...recently; though, Thor's presence..." try using "...recently; though Thor's..." Other than that, I love your writing, and my correction is completely well meaning.
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Nice punishment. I'm glad Steve stood up for his version of justice, not vengeance. And he's shown all of Asgard that he is worthy and righteous. Some of those people held on to some really childish stuff. I mean really, you're a warrior society and that happened centuries ago.