Reviews for Escape
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I made it to chapter 4 but still havent really liked it so Im retiring. Not your usual work.
JulBram chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Great job!
jjgeraghty chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Love the story! I really hope you add more to it like how Jesse finds out that they are still alive!
Ace582 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
IVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A MONTH OR SO AND I CAN SAY THIS FROM ALL THE ONES IVE READ, THIS STORY IS RACKED IN MY TOP 10. GREAT JOB!
Souriswingette chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I just finished rereading this story.. J'aime ! :-)
I really hope there will be a sequel.. one day.. ;-))
loved it chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I know you said you were finished but I'd love to see a last chapter where Jesse's family visits
southpawokpoet chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
I wish you did more with it, but thank you. rest gently plesase. dusty
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Great story, loved every bit of it.
DKougar chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Thanks for this excellent antidote to all the angst (even tears) so far this season! Nice to contemplate a light at the end of the tunnel; not a perfect utopia but happy. Also nice to think that Mike & Fi passed along those fabulous genes! Can you say "PRETTY BABIES"?
KrisN chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Great story! You have a knack for awesome f.f!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
So glad they talked Sam into staying. Is there a sequel in the works perhaps? Love this little pocket universe of happiness you've created for Mike and Fiona and their children.
bcmom chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Awesome job! I loved it. Thank you. Can't wait for more stuff. :)
FMSMandi chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Love it. Love that Sam is stayin in PA with everyone. Loved the whole thing. Can't wait to read wha else you come up with.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
I loved Baby and Kyle and Mike's interaction with his kids. Sam HAS to stay. I am just loving this story. Great update.
bcmom chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Great job! More please. Thanks :)