Reviews for Unatoned
Deadzepplin chapter 12 . 20h
I tried reading another two chapters past 10 but it became unreadable garbage
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 20h
This story starts out well but eventually turns into "Harry is an idiot who cannot control himself"
3/10 would not read
Disappointed chapter 23 . 2/17
What a godawful story.

The characters are so incompetent in order to create a so-called "dark" setting to the point
where it just becomes unbelievable.

Advice to other people; don't waste your time reading this.
Random reader chapter 19 . 2/11
Making Harry weaker than he really is to glorify the other person's skills against whom he is dueling. How typical -.-

Dear people, let me clarify something - Harry, when he was still a teenager, dueled Voldemort himself at least 2 or 3 times, and even managed to win in their final duel! Harry, a freaking teenager wizard, managed to win against the most dangerous and most powerful wizard the wizarding world had ever known!

And now, this grown up version of Harry, with an actual experience as an Auror, as well as significantly more ACTUAL combat experience, SOMEHOW manages to lose a duel against Daphne, somebody who, in terms of power and brutality, can't even be compared to Voldemort's pinky finger.

Yeah right... -.-
I am going to call bullshit on this one, as well as on this entire dueling sequence.
maya chapter 23 . 2/4
Loved the story. Any chance you would lower yourself to write a oneshot harry daphne smut? Would be a success fór sure.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 2 . 1/11
You know, usually these sort of dark gritty stories features an inept, sometimes hapless Harry. But you've given Harry a great voice and a enough confidence to resemble a more refined Harry from the books. Its great. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Ble Fotia chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
This story reminds me of Killer Queen by Queen
Readorcetics chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
This story ... So good. So well written. I love it. If I was good enough to do it, I would translate it in French just to allow more people to read it !
mybu chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Fantastic noir
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
Great noir
-mybu
Secundum chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
The warm and resiny thing is the potion from the start right? I thought it was Amortentia at the time...Maybe poison?
Secundum chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Damn. I liked Astoria as a character. (
Schlepian chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
Aaaaand finished.

Good story, a little murder mystery forced romance. A little weird that Harry would fall for Astorias tricks early on, he seemed quite an embarrassment of a hero.

Looking back on my prediction I think I got pretty much everything right. *Pats self on the back*
Schlepian chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Well then, I can't rightly pass up a challenge to guess what might be going on now that your author notes suggest I should be able to get it.

Let's see, we know that Astoria took the package from Daphne's husbands house. And took it to gringotts which needs a key to enter. (Thus Harry seeing the key in azkaban would remind him of that.)

Daphne is brewing crazy potions and into memory research. Quite capable of erasing memories without using the obliviate spell.

I give Astoria a 20% chance to be alive, and possible had just drunk some potion to keep her in stasis. Daphne is of course the most likely subject. to both have killed, or faked Astorias death.

Now for Grandpa Greengrass. He obviously is very suspicious of his granddaughters, and believes that Daphne is now in charge of the missing 14 million 14 sickles voldemort war fund that her late husband was in charge of. I don't think he would kill his granddaughter but he might be responsible for helping set Harry up.

Auror Willaimson , who is jealous of Harry being around the Greengrasses. he is my prime murder suspect.

Now for the wand which priori's show cast the killing curse and harry used it last.
I predict that indeed someone cast the killing curse, that wasnt harry. But then Harry used the wand to... transfiguration, poke the marauders map "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" Deflect a curse, hit something, w/e He "used" the wand but didn't cast a spell with it.

If harry didnt apparet intot he leaky cauldron room, we know a switching spell or portkey could ahve been used, again both point to Daphne being responsible for the whole situation. Also Harry smelling Daphnes scent in Lucious cell, stopping his heart. Daphne definitely killed Lucius and a Greengrass definitely killed Daphne's husband.
I am Aus chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
HP/DG done right? Bullshit detected. I would put down the things i dont like and wrong with this but other reviewers have done it for me. Good writing style btw but your hero is a puppet