Reviews for Unatoned
Fumbls chapter 23 . 10/19
Damn you for plucking the few strings my heart still holds taught.

Bless you for reminding them they are there.
Fumbls chapter 14 . 10/17
Without giving much away to anyone interested in this story, if you like a good mystery you have come to the right place. Plenty here for everyone to enjoy.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 23 . 9/25
This was a beautifully crafted story, I though it was going to go all Chinatown with the grandfather but I’m glad with how it ended up
Enkelados chapter 4 . 9/24
Very well written but harry is way out of character and for a somewhat seasoned law official to not just stun her and put her in a cell? Breaks the immersion for me. I drop it here and hope you keep writing.
Sadhaka chapter 22 . 9/21
Evil wins. Harry is turned into a bitch. Good people die and no one ever pays. What a shit story.
BBryant chapter 23 . 8/7
I TOTALLY didn't see that coming...not. The moment Lucius said the old dude was Voldenort's treasurer I knew her plan. When Harry woke up next to Astoria, my first thought was "damn, she really was willing to kill her sister like that?" I've gotta give credit where credit is due though. This story has kept me entertained for the past 10 hours even with Harry being a really bad auror. I particularly loved/hated how you made me love/hate Daphne more than almost any fictional character ever. I think there's a case for her bring the most evil antagonist I've ever read. Or maybe I'm just overreacting due to how much more this story made me feel compared with others.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 4 . 7/28
I think the head Auror might actually hate Harry for a practical reason - Harry's a really, really shit Auror.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 23 . 7/16
I could shower you with praise but you’ve probably already got all that before. This is exactly how I would like Daphne portrayed in more fics. I also really liked Astoria’s character, I wish you would’ve written a little more about her. Overall, this story is probably one of the best I’ve read on this site, thank you for taking the time to write this.
nikprosta chapter 23 . 6/17
This was amazing!

Thank You!
TheFloristFriar chapter 23 . 5/25
Hot damn. Absolutely riveting from beginning to end
TheFloristFriar chapter 3 . 5/24
Holy crap, I didn't know I needed some HP noir until now!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/4
This has the echos of a old Humpty Bogart movie called, I believe, The Big Sleep from 1946..the point where Greengrass offers Harry the drink so he can enjoy it by proxies. The point where the youngest Greengrass daughter throws herself onto Harrys lap...where Harry is a burnt out cynical Auroa. ..that movie is where you got the idea for your story.
That movie was the best, there was one done later, but was nowhere as good as the original.
I'll add this story to my alerts to see how you blend Harry Potter to Philip Marlow (Bogarts characture)
Aidenk77 chapter 23 . 5/4
Absolutely loved this story.
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 4/23
you explain little too much,but great narrative.
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 4/22
No offence to the author, but I seriously dislike this type of story where the focus is too much on the description of scenes and lots of contemplation going on inside every single character's mind. I mean the descriptions are pretty much a waste of space and time. Besides, the actual story seems so less.
Well, that's my view; obviously not true for everyone.