Reviews for Unatoned
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 23 . 7/16
I could shower you with praise but you’ve probably already got all that before. This is exactly how I would like Daphne portrayed in more fics. I also really liked Astoria’s character, I wish you would’ve written a little more about her. Overall, this story is probably one of the best I’ve read on this site, thank you for taking the time to write this.
nikprosta chapter 23 . 6/17
This was amazing!

Thank You!
TheFloristFriar chapter 23 . 5/25
Hot damn. Absolutely riveting from beginning to end
TheFloristFriar chapter 3 . 5/24
Holy crap, I didn't know I needed some HP noir until now!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/4
This has the echos of a old Humpty Bogart movie called, I believe, The Big Sleep from 1946..the point where Greengrass offers Harry the drink so he can enjoy it by proxies. The point where the youngest Greengrass daughter throws herself onto Harrys lap...where Harry is a burnt out cynical Auroa. ..that movie is where you got the idea for your story.
That movie was the best, there was one done later, but was nowhere as good as the original.
I'll add this story to my alerts to see how you blend Harry Potter to Philip Marlow (Bogarts characture)
Aidenk77 chapter 23 . 5/4
Absolutely loved this story.
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 4/23
you explain little too much,but great narrative.
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 4/22
No offence to the author, but I seriously dislike this type of story where the focus is too much on the description of scenes and lots of contemplation going on inside every single character's mind. I mean the descriptions are pretty much a waste of space and time. Besides, the actual story seems so less.
Well, that's my view; obviously not true for everyone.
makkak chapter 23 . 4/17
That was one of the best fanfics I ever read. Thx for writing :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 23 . 3/19
Harry is important to Daphne. And going by wand with Killing Curse and Harry's magical signature, somebody wanted Astoria dead and Harry framed. Sounds like Daphne, alright. She doesn't want the story with the gold to get out. She wants to get access to the gold. Which means, waiting for her grandfather to die. I am not sure if Astoria's brown package has managed to keep a significant part of gold from Daphne; Daphne probably doesn't know about Astoria's action.
I don't think there is somebody else as Astoria's murderer. Unless somebody wanted Daphne dead and Harry framed, and accidentally got Astoria instead.
I hope it wasn't Geiger who killed Astoria. Geiger is merely Imperiused pawn.
Daphne clearly killed both her husband and Lucius as well. Or else old Greengrass did.
I dislike Daphne, but I dislike pushover Harry more. He accepted the terms of the game, he didn't find enough allies to counter the conspiracies.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
uke.neko.san chapter 1 . 2/26
check this out... u/4675681/Dumblesisawanker
kolgrim88 chapter 1 . 2/13
this is the best written fanfic that i had the pleasure to read. Now it's hard to keep reading others.
oh joy make a pussy out of main character and glorify fandom made OC.
xNaruHina chapter 20 . 2/5
Well that explaings a few things. I apparently somehow went straight to chapter 19 when clicking on the story.. no wonder it was a bit confusing. Lol, I need some sleep. On the bright side, maybe losing was part of his plan, idk, I will have to read it from the beginning. xP
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 2/5
Well, Harry lost :/ I was expecting him to overcome a duel. Kind of losing interest since he couldn't defeat one person. .-.