Reviews for Unatoned
Infuriated chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Dammit. I didn’t pay attention to the title of this story at all. I only noticed when I went back to find more of your stories.

I held out hope, but I should’ve known all along.

This was a great story, extremely infuriating in many ways, but all good ways I must say!
Infuriated chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
Well I think the scent in the cell just confirmed the culprit I’ve suspected since she died.
Infuriated chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
I was going to quit reading because Daphne’s reached the point of completely infuriating me more than I can stand, but then you had to go and end the chapter like this.
friar14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Uh...wow. I'm going to need to sit back for a bit and reflect on this story. This is probably the best written fanfic I've ever read. Bravo to you sir/madam. Excellent work and good luck with all your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2017
Outstanding
shinykamon chapter 23 . 11/10/2017
your depiction of Daphne in a sociopathic light was purely amazing I loved every moment of reading this story. I was wondering towards the revelation of Astorias kiler of maybe miles death was faked and he was orchestrating events but this was just a classic whodunit thank you for this story
brokenstrings001 chapter 23 . 11/5/2017
Geez, I've always pictured Daphne as someone appealing in a dark mistress kind of way, but this fic makes my fantasies look like childish wetdream.
Its a bit OOC for Harry, and no mention of Hermione or weasleys in the story at all. I don't think Harry would have lasted in the force at all, after his history with authoritative figures and vigilantism he would have left after his first red tape.
Damn, too bad for Astoria, i kinda like characters like her. But they always die.
Good work, this is the kind of story that wouldn't be forgotten by Haphne fans.
wow chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
You are way too talented a writer to be writing fan fiction. Take it as a compliment.
Katt chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
I somehow knew it. We have Harry Potter, miraculously defeating the darkest wizard in history at 17 years old with a first year spell (dark wizard who happened to be a child prodigy and excelled at every type of magic except divination), goes back to being an average Joe and gets jerked around by everyone who can't even say Voldemort's name. Hate stories like these.
Amaury Geiss chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
I absolutely loved this story. It is definitely in my top 5 Harry Potter fic.
girlwhoslept chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
okay this story is great! so different from the others I've read
paradoxed chapter 23 . 7/19/2017
It's a bit funny that basically all the other reviewers hate the story for being the exercise in style that it is. I suppose it goes against convention for people to have their hero be the jaded, painfully flawed detective in a noir, but you pulled it off magnificently. There are some sketchy points, but nothing gamebreaking. There are issues with dueling ability that could be brought up, but how dueling worked out to begin with was never quite ironed out in canon, so w/e. Harry's canon friends missing were necessary to drive the story and characters, not to mention the very style of crime noir requiring an isolated protagonist. Not perfect, and most definitely not for everyone, but definitely this story ends up the same show stopper that its antagonist is.
TL14 chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
Nice story so far! The fact that harry seems kind of pathetic is annoying.
VishS chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
Nice change from the usual on this site. One that actually matches upto its rating.
VishS chapter 3 . 5/29/2017