Reviews for Unatoned
bakapervert chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Thanks for the update. Nice twist.
demonicnargles chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Well, I didn't see that coming. Well played.

KS-Bladez chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
What an outcome.
Harry got it right and Daphne was the villian, responsible for literal everything she was accused of.
Marriage... I'd have suggested something like leaving England forever, paired with an unbreakable oath.
Well, nobody said that you have to spend the major part of your time with your partner.
chrisguy9017 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
I found this chapter to be very very funny. Some people would have a problem with daphne getting off but her reasoning was sound and alot of the rich get away with shit that is unjustifiable and Harry has done quite enough for everyone else.
ceo55 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Very much looking forward to the epilogue to this most excellent story...Well Done!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic conclusion to this thrilling tale. In this very weird, morbid way I fully understand why they end married to each other. I just really hope they never have kids, otherwise I really feel for those poor children.
I love how thoroughly planned and analytical of the nature of humankind is. And you write very well. I look forward to the Epilogue, to see how you finish this story.
FriedIce chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Arnie Cunningham chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, you wear your influences on your sleave. That's for damn sure. Why would I even need to read this, when I've read Chandler's "The Big Sleep"?
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Sesc, I remember why you're one of my favorite writers ever, once more :3
Plus-44 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
wow wow wow wow, omg this was amazing! i seriously cannot wait to see how it all ends, thats sooo cool. Hahaha how perfect is that, harry ends up with all Voldemorts money, thats really funny!

Great! I absolutely loved it! and can't wait till next
Lordban chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
And I end up wistfully wishing Daphne's fall brings her to stay in Azkaban in the cell next to Harry's... :)
Iceor chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for writing this amazing story.
Augustus Featherwing chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out everything, my brain can't compute it all.
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
you know i checked out the big sleep and just finished reading it. its fantastic and it really has a lot of similarities to this. just in the first few chapters though. your harry has a much sillier sense of humor than philip marlow. he may also be more of a cynic though. this is really a lot of fun to read though. thank you very much and have a great week. -JukedSolid
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »