Reviews for Unatoned
Burkean chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
It is nice to end my relationship with a piece of fanfiction with deliberate, gentle, closure. Unfinished fanfiction creates pin-prick holes in my psyche. I catch myself years later, in bed late at night, angsting over all the might-have-beens. I am relieved to see this story, at least, put to rest.

Made bitter-sweet, ofcourse, because closure means moving on, and moving on means forgetting.

Thanks, again.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Nice to see that old Sterling Greengrass is still in fine form, I was hoping he and Harry would have another chat.
Thank you for sharing this tale.
Spartan1117 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
sorry man read this not a fan of it, wtf is harry some bitch or something? and who is daphne think she is some blonde veela with power of everyone. sorry :(
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
liked the story.
knightofwind chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
bravo bravo
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Simply a great story. Wonderful job.
Parselmaster chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Excellent work. And yes, you should see me there at least.
Benevolent Abyss chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Wow. What a way to end it.

Daphne is a vindictive bitch! lol

I'm sad to see this end, though. Bummer!
ceo55 chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
An interesting and completely convoluted confusing ending...I didn't really get the point and GF if I remember correctly died...Is this the slighted couple from early in the story who might be an heir to the Greengrass estate...and did GGP Greengrass take his last sip without a chance to change the will...so many directions and distractions...WELL DONE anyway!
bakapervert chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Fitting epilogue. Thanks for all your effort.
rmac52 chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
Utterly fantastic. Nothing more I can say.
HaywireEagle chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Man, this is so messed up, that it's complete gold. It reads like a very good, but trashy detective novel.
Miscellaneous101 chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story. I love the way you have casted the characters, the way you've linked auror work in with the classical 'muggle' detective work and how the politics of the wizarding world have come out. Awesome take on the 'ice queen' story. Actually, I love everything about this fic, but I won't get carried away and list everything!
Thanks for sharing. I hope to see an epilogue soon, even if it is just to read one more chapter! (Of course, I noticed others don't share that view... in which case, I hope to see a new story up soon!)
Psychosys chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
What an awesome ending. I won't be reading the epilogue because this feels like the perfect ending to the story for me.
SimFlyer chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
EPIC. This is the best Harry/Daphne story i have ever read. Hell it's probably the best story i have read on fanfiction...and i have read a lot! I cant wait for the epilogue because i have to know how it turned out for Harry. AWESOME!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »