Reviews for Unatoned
Sredna chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
This story is probably the best recent (meaning about the last two years) story I've read! and still easily a top 10 overall..
The way you've written it, the realistic feeling to it, the countless bittersweet momont and so on.. Theres is something so different about the way you've written it that just makes it different and so much better then the rest of the stories in here!:)
All this combined with you having the balls (even if you're a girl;)) to not having it follow the traditional fanfic code of everything ending just a bit too happy takes the story, if possible, up one more notch:)
I like the whole noir feeling youøve given it. Both because it's different and because you execute it almost flawlessly.!

So thank you for a brilliant read! and i hope to read more from your hand later on:)
Sredna
Guest chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
This story was amazing, well done.
G Fawkes chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
I sure hope he can shake off an obliviation like he has the imperius. That was something he's gonna want to remember! (hehe, oh yeah, the story is in first person... he must have remembered)

(Aaaack!) (anyone remember Bill the Cat?)/ (now... trying to not be a dork) Hey! That's me, there in the notes. You are still quite deserving, and welcome, and I was really excited to see 4 chapters up since last I checked. Nice, but I'm going to have to finish tomorrow. Already nodding off from a long weekend.

Well...maybe just one more chapter...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Well play my friend well played.
I was expecting Harry to take them both to Azkaban only for Harry to escape using a well hidden animagus transformation or something.
I'm impressed that you were still able to pull a marriage out of Harry and Daphne in this story. Still despite the circumstances there is such thing as unholy matrimony and the two could come to love each other, or whatever the Daphne equivalent is; what can I say, I'm a sap at heart.

I look forward to your next update!
wellread chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
This chapter was amazing! I'm really sad at how it turned out, but I hope the epilogue turns out happier!
knightofwind chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
XD you sir/lady are a genius
Un fan chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
excellent comme toujours
peace
Shangu chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
One word. Wow. Pretty epic writing.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter, while I'm not happy that Daphne isn't either rotting in a jail cell or dead, I'm happy Harry isn't either. I guess I'll be able to live with this outcome then. Overall, this has been one of the best stories I've read for this pairing in a long time. Very well done. Now I can't wait to see what goes on in the epilogue.

HP-DG-SB
JukedSolid chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
holy shit. choosing the dive into the maelstrom. i love that. how many people would rather take that choice than live a mundane existence if they had the opportunity. it makes harry feel so human. well done. i never expected he would actually end up with his anti-romantic interest in the end because no author ever has the balls to follow through. truly well done. Loved every second of it and im really looking forward to the epilogue as well. have a great week, month, year, whatever you like. you deserve it. -JukedSolid
Apok chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
For some reason i thought that Harry would ask Daphne to marry him since the beggining of the chapter, the other way round is close enough for me to boost my inner prophets selfconciousness :D
Plus-44 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
amazing story, i definately did not see a stalemate coming, also marriage got me by surprise, im really glad it ended this, it just seems right.

great work really, this is honestly in my top 3 harry/ daphne stories

wow i can't even express how glad i am i read this story. congratulations btw, your one of a few authors that actually finished their story
Emeraldfireblade chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
...Wow, didn't see that coming...(not a complaint, btw)...Lord Harry James Potter Greengrass? lol

I guess in the end it's actually old man Greengrass who wins. I'd love to see his reaction when he hears/reads about the marriage.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Nerox511 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
The perfect conclusion of a fantastic story. A brilliant account of the human nature and a refreshing contrast to the portrayed nature of Harry Potter. I tip my hat to you Sesc.

Cheers
Mieszak chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
I hope that you're working on another story already!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »