Reviews for Unatoned
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic conclusion to this thrilling tale. In this very weird, morbid way I fully understand why they end married to each other. I just really hope they never have kids, otherwise I really feel for those poor children.
I love how thoroughly planned and analytical of the nature of humankind is. And you write very well. I look forward to the Epilogue, to see how you finish this story.
FriedIce chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Brilliant.
Arnie Cunningham chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, you wear your influences on your sleave. That's for damn sure. Why would I even need to read this, when I've read Chandler's "The Big Sleep"?
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Sesc, I remember why you're one of my favorite writers ever, once more :3
Plus-44 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
wow wow wow wow, omg this was amazing! i seriously cannot wait to see how it all ends, thats sooo cool. Hahaha how perfect is that, harry ends up with all Voldemorts money, thats really funny!

Great! I absolutely loved it! and can't wait till next
Lordban chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
And I end up wistfully wishing Daphne's fall brings her to stay in Azkaban in the cell next to Harry's... :)
Iceor chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for writing this amazing story.
Augustus Featherwing chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out everything, my brain can't compute it all.
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
you know i checked out the big sleep and just finished reading it. its fantastic and it really has a lot of similarities to this. just in the first few chapters though. your harry has a much sillier sense of humor than philip marlow. he may also be more of a cynic though. this is really a lot of fun to read though. thank you very much and have a great week. -JukedSolid
Nerox511 chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Brilliant. There is nothing else to say.
alpha-alieria chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
This story has had its ups and downs (mostly ups), and I'm glad to see everything coming together. Excellent work, and I'm excited to see how this concludes.
MasterRev chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I think I too would like to see Daphne's face when she opened that empty vault. It should be one incredible finale. That last part when the aurors finally captured Harry made me think of the end of the Blues Brothers when all the various law enforcement personnel pointing their weapons at them. Somehow I think though Harry won't be singing Jailhouse Rock in Azkaban prison though. Great chapter. I liked all the hole filling as well as the setup for the fireworks of the final chapter(s). Again, great work and look forward to more soon!
Johann chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
nice chapter.
can't wait for the big final! keep up the good work.
bakapervert chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for the update.
Don't knowDon't careDon't ask chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Huh. So she didn't want him dead/imprisoned after all.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »