Reviews for Unatoned
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Really and truly loved the story. I enjoyed the portrayal of a real slytherinesque Daphne most of all though. So many authors forget that she was a slytherin and make her out to be some misplaced ravenclaw. Shame about Astoria though. Kinda felt alittle attachment to her. But again, amazing work. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
so harry can shrug off the imperius curse but not a drink-something charm? i guess thinking with his penis is good enough reason.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I read this whole story but didn't have time to review until now. It was an amazing ride. I really really enjoyed the ending. It made the characters feel human and relate able. I wouldn't go to jail for life just so that one bad person also goes to jail. That's just not going to happen. Really enjoyed the hell out of this story. You should be proud of finishing something that was so well put together. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Reader chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
I can only say one thing about your story: I loved it.
knarf.il chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Potter can probably achieve more influence by becoming a rich businessman or something similar if he wants a better shot at affecting change.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
Great Story, Harry reminds me of Geralt from Witcher series if you know what I'm talking about. Calm, collected and rational.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Second time I've read this in the last few months, absolutely fantastic story. I find that most stories lose something when I reread them, but this definitely did not. Seriously, fantastic job. I would have liked to see what Sterling did with the will at the end, and if he even managed to change it after drinking the firewhisky, but I suppose that isn't too important. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for writing this and I really hope you start writing again soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
sigh, only because it looks interesting, but i hate stories where all Harry says is, 'this is beyond my skill'
Why do people keep insisting in making him a mediocre wizard at best? 'I never mastered occlumency'? Maybe because he was an undisciplened Little bitch? Now he may, fuck he must, he is a fucking auror, anyone with decent skills can enter his mind and take vital infrmation.
NuitTombee chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
You're version of the Greengrass sister's are really giving me a Therese/Jeanette* vibe. Quite fitting in my opinion.
hitori.no.boku chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm only on the first chapter, but I must say I am intrigued by this story. Your writing style reminds me of Raymond Chandler (if you are familiar with him) the American mystery writer. Very nice, I love it.
Ave Imperium chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
Wow.

Once again I'm very impressed. You have a lot of talent for plot and descriptions. This story was excellent, with a twisted and screwed up plot that kept me guessing till the very end. On par with some of the really good mystery novels I've read.

I think you sometimes lingered a little too long on the descriptions but that was the only negative point I could think of.

I expected a romance at the end of the story but this was infinitely better and completely original. I haven't even read a fanfiction yet, where the 'romance' doesn't end well. Very, very good job.

Thanks for writing!
Granguer chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
Did you write this fanfiction to make us lose faith in humanity ? :(
Just kidding... (?) This was well written and I had to finish it no matter how depressing.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
Dude this was seriously an insane and well written fic sure it was different than the other harry and Daphne fics where Daphne is a cold hearted bitch and not a typical tsundere where authors do not even write her character as well as you do but seriously dude this fic of yours had kept me on my toes at all times I had read this in one go and found it in DLP and harry and daphne' s character was very similar to Sherlock and Irene Adler from the books but still while your story was different from others it still had the happily ever after ending but more in a twisted sort of way and the fight scene the second one was similar to intoxication another HPDG fanfic but Daphne dies in it but you had harry lose nice well written as ever than the other HP fics on this site I just have to read other fics by you
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 18 . 12/1/2013