Reviews for Unatoned
SimFlyer chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Such an awesome story.
Archangel71 chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
A masterpiece. This is the best HP/DG story without a question, and one of my Top 3 favorite fanfics. I'm still confused about the last part of the epilogue but I got to say a job well done
Anon review chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
So our femme fatale also happens to be the wicked witch, and our hero talks and thinks like an edgy 14-year-old.

Wonderful.
anon review chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Hmm. Normally, I love your stories, but this one has been a tad bit annoying. It's full of all the classic clich├ęs and inconsistencies.

Our hero, now relegated to a boring desk job. The most skilled defense student of a generation, capable of staring down the greatest Dark Lord that ever lived, breaking through the strongest Imperius ever cast... totally outclassed by a femme fatale that somehow happens to be more skilled than an Auror with four years of training.

Of course, it doesn't stop at that. It is made clear that our hero is several orders of magnitude less intelligent than both of these women, entirely wrapped around the olders' thumb. Skill he lacks in the field of metagaming is made up for with excessive snark.

I understand that you want to write Harry, Daphne, and Astoria like this, but it's quite frustrating to read. My personal preferences aside, even if it wasn't frustrating, it's really inconsistent. Daphne and Astoria's abilities make no sense whatsoever (relative to Harry's), but perhaps the biggest offender is that your Harry bears absolutely no resemblance to canon Harry. It's quite jarring, at times, when I have to reread a sentence because your Harry often (re)acts nothing like canon Harry.

Perhaps I'm totally missing out on something, or I'm not far enough into the fic, but this story feels far less nuanced than your other ones.
A Wanderer in the Snow chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
I thought this was pure brilliance! Excellent piece of writing! Well done!
PseudoWizard chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
Wow! Read it in one sitting! Haven't read something like this! I like your daphne.
PS: Haven't logged in but that is my name in ff
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
Qw
ShadowxWing1701 chapter 23 . 3/1/2016
This story is a masterpiece, most probably one of the best woven, thought-provoking and intelligent story written on this site.
Everything was perfectly delivered and in a manner of much higher quality than this site normally produces.
All in all an absolutely cracking and engaging read that held my attention from start to finish.
Well Done
Jocelyn24 chapter 23 . 2/26/2016
Best H/D story out there.
Concerned fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Even though you have not posted in a while I thought you should know another person has started taken the summaries and first chapters of various stories and has started posting them as their own. This person has done a word for word copy. Your story Unatoned is one of the ones that was copied. This person goes by the name Riyad Mahrez.
narutoerza999 chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
One of the best and realistic fanfiction i hav ever read. No super powers, no bonds nothing just mystery, thrill and lust. Please right these type of stories more often. Or a after afew years epilogue or a sequel.
554 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »