Reviews for Unatoned
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Hook, line and sinker.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Impressive amount of cynicism in this chapter, giving a good look at where the world has gone following Voldemort's defeat. Not very far, judging by this small slice.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I share Harry's concerns: I'm viewing every action with a critical, cynical eye. Even the idiotic stuff, which is so random that no one could possibly have ever planned it...did Daphne?
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
After the trouble with Dementors during DH, I'm surprised they're still tolerated. Though if you're following canon, there is no clear way to be rid of them.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Well done sir.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
And things just get worse...
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I am ensnared. Farewell, afternoon.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Although I was surprised with the ease that Harry found Daphne's chambers, perhaps I shouldn't haven been. There is probably very little the Greengrasses reveals that they don't want seen.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Harry, you poor bastard, you never had a chance.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I am struck by how very different this feels from any other HP fan-fiction story I've read. The investigation, the details, the questionable motivations...well done.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I enjoy Harry's apparent motivations for pursuing this case. It's a choice most people who were career oriented would not make. But Harry, being someone who's stood up to wrongdoing his entire life, no matter what the cost...it's perfectly in character.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
An intriguing start. I'm not familiar with the noir source material, but it effectively sets up a family with serious dysfunctional issues.

I found a few typos throughout the piece, but the oddest part was Sterling's tendency to add 'man' onto the end of a few sentences. Maybe I'm unfamiliar with British dialects, but from an American perspective it seems like an exceedingly odd choice.

Regardless, I enjoyed it, and will read more.
AnAddictedReader chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Damn, this was such a great story. I love the realistic ending.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far, I'm finding myself being sucked into the story, which is a great compliment for an author.
Dean Pagliaro chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
This was one of the high quality fan fiction stories I have ever read. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this work of art.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »