Reviews for Unatoned
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
The next question is how reliable is Lucius' testimony?
Namistar chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
If there is one thing that I hate most about your story, it would be your chapter length (word count). Could you increase it or if not please turn it into a once a week update cos I'm really getting tired of 2 scenes per chapter.
WhatIsTheMeaningOfLife chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
This is an interesting story. I like the interactions between Harry and Daphnie. This story has a lot of potential and I hope you will do it justice.
HP-DG-SB-NR chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
So Harry is going to stand her up right? XD Because I doubt much else could get a much better angry reaction out of her. I liked the talk with Lucius, very enlightening. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Francis D. Saber chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
As usual your writing is impeccable. Your speedy updates is a also a welcome surprise, so thank you.

Plotwise. You have me guessing. There are a lot of possibilities and a load of possible twists.

So good sir i only have one thing to say, well done.
Ok, two things. May you continue to write this invigortaing tale.

Sorry for any spellin or grammar errors cant exactly see yhe screen. Using a phone
ceo55 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
It is interesting to see Harry trying to cut through the machinations of sly people. This is a most excellent story and fun to read!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
DG said that ifthe positions were reversed the game would be the same. I would like to see that AU. Could you write it?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
There is a difference between enriching detail and tedious description. This chapter has too much of the latter without Chandler's dark humor, or his eye for *relevant* detail.

Just couldn't bring myself to care about Harry or the story. The spelling and grammar were good for a fanfic, though.
HP-DG-SB-NR chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Oh please make Harry stand her up! PLEASE! I want to see how pissed off she'll be because of that. And as always, great interplay between Harry and Daphne, although I'm very happy that you had Harry piss off Daphne with his comments. XD, keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
JPElles chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Hitting some of the main points of the story a little to hard and repeatedly. Or at the very least to close together.

Hopefully Harry here will eventually understand that to see justice done and the spirit of the law etc... you have to bend and break some rules. In a corrupted game you have to make your own rules and your own code of ethic's/Moral's to abide by and not someone else's. Unless you are truly going to play the jaded protagonist card here who's just trying to do one thing and than cash in his chips one way or another.

Hopefully something a little more inspired here though.
Tha Golden Boy chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I fucking love this shit. Your Daphne Greengrass is probably my favourite Daphne I have read on this site. Her attitude, perfection, cunning, etc. is simply so well-written and amazing. Harry's sarcastic wit and dry humour is perfect as well. The dynamic between the two is very well done, as well as highly interesting. I'm really looking forward as to how they are going to become a couple. It's obvious that Harry is really attracted to her and she's interested in him but looking forward to seeing how you use that to bring them together. And how Astoria will fit into all of this. Really great chapter; update soon please.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Amazing Interaction, def some zing in there! Yet again masterfully done, oh and thanks for the speedy update
hisoka chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
so this harry is naive, weak, and poor (while he has his family's and Black's money...). it's really a good story but but I find that this harry don't have any presence (he defeated Voldemort, is the heir of potter and black family...)
alpha-alieria chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Thoroughly enjoying this; I look forward to the updates on Weds. and Fridays. Glad to see the story tracking again, as I felt like the last two to three chapters had gone off path a bit (although they might be more significant as the story goes on). The story is well written, capturing a world weary auror Harry well, and *extremely* well edited. Thanks for the great stuff, and I hope this gets more exposure as time goes on as it deserves it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
great chapter. can'twait to see what happens next.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »