Reviews for Unatoned
Benevolent Abyss chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I would have loved to see Robard's reaction had Harry said what he wanted to. Haha!

My brain still hurts with trying to figure this out. My best guess is that Bletchley got the gold, and Daphne wanted it.

What's up with Astoria? Seems she's addicted/obsessed to Harry.
ceo55 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
What intrigue you do weave, excellent prose!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
An interesting chapter. I do wonder a bit that Harry is "just an auror". After all, the man did kill off the greatest dark wizard in a millennium and not only that but did it by seemingly reversing a spell in mid-air to hit him.
Though one can assume that most of his fortune went to goblin repairs, the speaking engagements alone would have been enough to refill his vault.(or RBS account if muggle banking seemed better to him).
Yet, he still takes what everyone can dish out and does so a bit phlegmatically. I realize that this is part of the genre but one might rethink the color of the phlegm a bit.
Other than this, you're really doing a nice job and I like how you push your characters to act and react. The elder Greengrass is a fascinating study and at this point I'd put Harry with Astoria far more than I would Daphne. It will be interesting to see how you build that particular connection.
Thanks so much for your obvious effort on this story.
bakapervert chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Thanks for the update.
cookiesrevil chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
suspension of disbelief is laying battered and bruised in this chapter. I'm sorry but if a young harry can throw off imperious then an older harry can certainly fight a compulsion charm; also i know the wizarding world isn't the muggle world but Sectumsempra is not only a deadly curse but a dark one. So why does harry just let her go and the way it's portrayed he isn't even concerned with taking her to jail. The whole chapter kind of just fell apart after that. I mean i could get behind it if he thinks something like "oh she's rich she'll just be on the street again by morning" or if she showed her wits and outsmarted him with cunning and feminine wiles.
cookiesrevil chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
and the train pick up steam, good work with this chapter too
cookiesrevil chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
cool start
Benevolent Abyss chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Hah. So it was just that simple. Interesting. This is addicting to read. I can't wrap my head around anything going on. It feels like Daphne is playing a game with him and using her sister and Granddad agaisnt him.

I'll say it again. Interesting.

Can't wait for more.
risi chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I love the writing in this, I loved those hard boiled detective stories and you've gotten the feel for this perfectly plus magic. I can't wait to find out what Harry discovers.
xanastian chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
They hadn't yet [thought] her sarcasm

I think the right term is "taught"
Anon chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Excellent story. I love the hardboiled noire edge you've given to the potter world, it's original and well written. Keep up the great work!
Ps awesome update speed
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
awesome chapter
Celexs Draconia chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This story is so good. I really enjoy the conversations between Daphne and harry, they are highly amusing and I cant wait to see how this one continues. Excellent work.

Cel
grimangel163 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Best writing on the site. Good work
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »