Reviews for Unatoned
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I love this story. though i find this chapter a bit confusing.
Good job.
bakapervert chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
great chapter
Benevolent Abyss chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This just keeps getting harder and harder to figure out. I felt so close, but now I have no idea what's going on.

I get the feeling, now, Astoria is more of a game player than Daphne.
Slytherin Potter chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Well damn harry hit "that" bruh ahhaha
JPElles chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
A good plot thread here eventually would be one i'm reminded of. Essentially someone like Harry eventually being given 'an inch' of power by the purebloods maybe through the influence of Greengrass senior, just them trying to look good to the public, or to give him enough wiggle room to 'hang himself'. And as they say give an inch take a mile. It's like stories from all over. Japan had it's landless Samurai, the UK had family's who were very were nobility but were never rich or lost the money. If Harry looked i'm sure he could find a lot of people who would help him weed out corruption. Founding fathers of the USA even said it themselves. A revolution of sorts is needed every 100 or so years to weed out corruption and foster continued prosperity.

Good story. Those are just some of my random thoughts upon reading the first couple chapters here.

Good character add here at some point in some fashion would be the Fleur, and the Delecour family in general.
Namistar chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This chapter is so bland. You should have just skipped it totally, and there is nothing to review here.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Interesting. Hopefully you make Harry miss the banquet on purpose just to spite Robards. Astoria is officially crazy in my opinion now. This is getting intriguing too, very much so, but the real plot is a little confusing if only because most of it seems hidden away for now. I shall keep reading, you've got me nice and hooked to the story. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Celexs Draconia chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I think my favorite aspect of this chapter was the ToDo list, it had me snicker for a few moments that his goal was to get fired. The interactions between Harry and Astoria continue to be very amusing, and I really enjoy the differences between the two Greengrass sisters. Though I doubt either do anything they dont intend to do. Excellent work.

Cel
sambrooke chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Ah, that book ('The cogitative and mnemenic function of the brain as well as the effects of non-regular influences such as the application of magic') finally becomes important.

And either Daphne helped Astoria out of legal trouble...or the two sisters are working together to test a few spells. Spells that could get rid of their grandfather without anyone able to prove that it was anything but a natural death. It also makes you wonder whether Harry himself is under the influence of a potion...or some charm.

And it seems that part of the aurors do have limits on what they find acceptable. Ironic.

Thanks
Eclipse1234 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
He keeps female dummies in his basement? Creepy as hell, Potter.
cookiesrevil chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
no way i would stop reading this story it's too good, another great chapter
Tha Golden Boy chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Another great chapter :D I really, really like Astoria and Harry's characters in this story. Astoria's cute, funny, stubborn, and seductive all-in-one. Harry's humour and side comments are so funny and make his character more life-like. I hope we get to read more of Daphne soon. I was wondering though if that is the original Hedwig? I thought she died in his 7th year, unless your final year wasn't like canon. Also, in the dream is it Daphne (I'm pretty confident it is hers) or Astoria?
Francis D. Saber chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Quite a riviting read you've written. Masterfully done.
stonegnome1 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Cursing, I rose; dressing quietly, debating what to do until I had to leave for the Ministry. In the end, I went into the basement and conjured a few dummies for target practice.
For some reason, they all were female and looked familiar.

I suspect every male in the world has wished to do the same thing at some point in their life.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »