Reviews for Unatoned
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far, I'm finding myself being sucked into the story, which is a great compliment for an author.
Dean Pagliaro chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
This was one of the high quality fan fiction stories I have ever read. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this work of art.
Mackayo chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
Applause... wonderfully done!
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
There's only really one word to describe this: masterful. For what it is and what it alludes to there isn't anything like it on this website. I particularly liked how you made it similar to the work of Chandler and others while keeping a British feel to it. At no point while reading it did I feel like the places you mentioned had been miraculously transported to America, which has happened with other stories of this type.

I really can't recommend this enough.
invinoveri chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
That was good. Didn't see the marriage coming.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Wow absoluty fantastic story very gripping:) i couldnt stop reading till the end and its exam time for me atm:D
I love the way you protraied Daphne am looking forward to reading your other stories:)
Itzle chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. As someone who is interested in writing this story comes as something special, something to learn from.

Perhaps it is not necessary but I want to say it, thank you. And congratulations.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
chill guy chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Excellent fic. I really enjoy how you did the characterization for our two lead characters. I can't say I've come across a fic that had Daphne portrayed as a truly ruthless character without remorse. You did it and did it in such a way that avoided descending into mindless character bashing. This baddy had depth.

Of course all this is bolstered by the fact that the Harry in this fic wasn't some bleeding heart looking to save everyone and everything that glances his direction. Dear god thank you for that. Witty, deeply intelligent, jaded (but not to the point of pointless angst), and not afraid of some good ole sex. Mirrored by strong female characters that aren't afraid to be devious to get what they want, whether it be a romp (oh yeah!) or an inheritance. Bravo my friend.

If you're ever in need of a beta for future or existing projects drop me a line.

chill guy
Alexander Derpington chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
It was silly of me to expect a brighter love to develop between the two of them. Heh. You did quite marvelously break the "Ice Queen" image.

Thank you for writing.
Darren Jaguar chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Awesome :) I enjoyed it the full way, and couldn't stop reading, as the clock on my computer testifies (it is currently 5 AM where I am). Got halfway and just couldn't stop.

In a terrible way the ending is sort of unsatisfying. The loose ends are tied off, pretty much, but there's still a feeling of a lack of satisfying conclusion. Dunno what gives me that impression. But then again, how CAN you finish this style of fanfic without baffling the reader? :)

Thanks very much for this fic.

Musically,
Darren
Darren Jaguar chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
A couple of questions are popping into my mind, which doubtlessly will be explained at some point in the future of this fic :)

What happened to Harry's actual friends? We only see colleagues at the moment, no friends.
And then, what happened to all his cash, if he's having to work for the DMLE.

Then again, AU means anything goes. Maybe he didn't have that much cash. Maybe something went badly.
Darren Jaguar chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Beautiful descriptions, and lovely story so far. I'm struggling to work out where it's headed... Huh :)

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Fantastic story that was very well written
Virginia State Eugenics Colony chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
A Harry Potter noir story? The Lord has answered my prayers!
No, but seriously this is a good story, but maybe the genre and the pairing made me biased.
But it's good that you got five starred on DLP. You deserve it.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »