Reviews for Ravenous
One of the better written pieces here; good job! Looking forward to reading your other works as well
Alison Ocean chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
That's my review below, haha. :) I didn't realize I had accidentally signed out of my account.
V V V V
Corley Stanford chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Though this interaction seems just a LITTLE bit OOC for Kurosaki and Teru, I have to tell you:
This is one of the most eloquently written, beautifully crafted fanfictions that I have ever read! I wish I knew your real name, b/c then I would know to buy the first thing that you are SURE to get published in the future. Seriously, the lyrical (run-on sentence) style of writing is really one of my favorite styles - a lot like Laurie Halse Anderson's writing, but a bit more blunt and adult-themed. I love it, love it, love it! :) Just thought you should know that.
Kanashimi Raven chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
It has been so long since I read something in this style! This was ecstasy , pure heaven for me! You managed to keep them in character and even went deeper into their thoughts and how they might feel compared to most other writers. I admire you for this. Your language is captivating and you have a good amount of description, to the point I read the entire story in a couple of minutes and then was sad to discover that it was all over already!
Anyhow, please continue writing! Your a natural at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You're writing is really pretty and fun to read
5arboosha chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow this is really good. Thanks for writing!
lasaints2015 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I honestly don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. This was awesome! I love your writing style. Please continue writing on this idiot couple :)
herbert942 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
.Ing! Absolutely brilliant :D :D :D I fricking love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love run-on sentences, what's wrong with run-on sentences? and I loved this piece, DD fandom desperately needs well-written stories like yours:) looking forward to reading more!
nutella4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was very good! I loved your descriptions of things, they were all beautiful, the descriptions of of their bodies were great.
I also liked the translation you gave of "Go Bald" and "A-cup." It was really sweet!
Well done and keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i really enjoyed, go no! And don't care about the sex writing because any kid with pure mind will stop the reading on the Summary, so the ones that keep on reading can't be called a child!
Until next time!