Reviews for Haven One Shots
Pam chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Again, very nicely done! I love these characters so much! You always do them justice too, so I thank you for that!
Pam chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Wow, wow and wow! This was so incredibly touching. I wish we could have seen something like this in the show. If it weren't for the good fanfic out there (and not all is good), I think we'd have nothing to piece all the issues togeteher with. The show glosses over or completely forgets to fill in some of the "in between" emotional things that go through their heads, so it leaves the audience to put it together themselves. This was really great though! Thanks for taking the time to write it. It left me with the warm fuzzies!
STforRK chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Duke being mediator between his two friends. :) Nice to see the tough guys show their soft caring sides when needed.
MagPie003 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Awww. I love the way you portrayed their argument and Duke as the messenger/middleman. And, the bittersweet reveal on Duke's feelings.
nertooold54 chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
I love this chapter. Everything about their argument screamed how much they care for each other. Love Duke, that scoundrel.
MagPie003 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
I love the way you capture the Chief's thoughts in this chapter. The desire for Nathan to call him "Dad" again really pulls on the heartstrings.
STforRK chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Chief Garland Wurnos POV when they thinks Nathan is the Chameleon. He really cares for his son and is willing to do anything. Nice to see a different side of Garland.
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Good chapter. The episode when Nathan called Garland dad, it was so sweet. To see the love between the two.
MagPie003 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I was expecting Nathan to agree to Duke's request because of his love for Audrey. Instead, I am very pleasantly surprised. :-)
STforRK chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Duke seeks a way to relieve his guilt and his trouble by turning to Nathan. Surprise that Nathan was able to hold his anger and concern for Audrey at bay to hear Duke out without interruption. Nathan gives a patient ear and shoulder to Duke.
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Poor Duke. It took a lot to tell Nathan, and his crying in front of Nathan shows the trust that is truely there.
MagPie003 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I could definitely see her thinking about Duke and Nathan this way and then trying to put it out of her head. Great chapter!
STforRK chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Nice to see what Audrey thought about Haven and the people she encountered. She seem to have formed the correct impression of the people she grew to call friends.
MagPie003 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I like that you tied in your other story. This is a very believable version of Nathan's worst fear. Thanks for sharing.
STforRK chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Audrey knows just what Nathan needs to feel better.