Reviews for Too Late
icecoatedsha chapter 4 . 1/15
Update cause its been far too long since the last one!
InYourNightmares chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Wow, this is excellent. Beautifully written and you've managed to make me cry. I always wanted to think that James was still alive! You've got a captivating style of writing, and I was very impressed. I would love to read about how James and Emma fell in love, if that's something you might write. Either way, excellently done and I enjoyed it very much. Do keep writing.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Excellent chapter! I loved the sweetness, but was a bit distracted at the fact that we do not hear what is going on with Gregor as he is witnessing this event: it's as if he vanished. All in all, great chapter, however! I'd be more than delighted if you wrote more! 3
Lady Lisette chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL story so far! There are a couple parts where I wish there could have been more details - such as the time interval between when he left home and when he went into battle, or how long it took to heal, but the story moves along well, and I really hope he finds Emma. Please, don't let it be a sad ending!

Very good so far!
Ghosts of the Past chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
What happened? Where Emma? Please update soon.
Cat chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Great job!
SophieO'Shaunessy chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is really great! Your writing is interesting and easy to read, and the story is of course, the story that I've wanted so far :)
WaterEra chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
These are wonderfully written. You grasped Nicholls' personality greatly, and I very much like this character you created. Please write another chapter. :D
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
OH NO! Emma, answer!'

I am so glad you continued this! This is a beautiful and innocent story: a rare gem on here! Keep up the good work!

Norrieo
Devony V chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
AHH, you're killing me! Update this soon please!
If this is going in the direction I suspect it is I'm going to have heart problems omfg.
But I love where you've taken it thus far!
Get them together again, pleaseeee!

Keep up the good work!

-V
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Awww, that was so sad! The part where she scolded his portrait in particular—

Please continue this amazing story! I am falling in love with it! And also, the fact that James and her were going to wait to move in together until marriage is something I highly appreciate, as that is how people were back then, and that is how I Believe things should work out, as that is what the Bible says! :D Thank you.
Devony V chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"He was reduced from a war hero to a mere boy in that instant."

Oh my goodness. That reminds me of when Hiddleston is explaining his death sequence: he was directed to "de-age" himself by twenty years, to a nine-year-old. Just reading that reminded me of what he said and it just broke my heart all over again.

Wonderful job! I enjoyed reading this. Poor Emma, though :/

Keep up the great work!

-V
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ohhhh! *sobs uncontrollably* JAMES! Don't die! *sobs yet again* Man, this was amazing. Great job! (Dang it both James Norrington and James Nicholls die! Can't they leave any of my favorite British lovelies alone!)

Please write more like this! It was amazing.

Norrieo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, my.

THAT SCENE. IN THAT MOVIE.
BROKE. MY. HEART.

His expression, his realization of what was happening...haunting.

Thank you so much for putting some emotional background to it.

Absolutely beautiful.