Reviews for A Cruel Game
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love it! :D

It's hillarious! XD

It was really well written. I liked the words and expressions Zoro and Sanji used to described their respective thoughts and how they interpreted the each other reactions.

Personally, I enjoyed more the first chapter, Sanji seem OCC, but I thought it was endearing. It was cute how Zoro was feeling so full of himself, believing the cook was crazy for him and easy fooled. But the second chapter was smart, and made me laugh more. The twist was brilliant.

Please write more stories like this one, with romance & humor! It would be a pleasure to read them!
omg chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THIS IS PERFECT

OH GOD THE SECOND CHAPTER JUST MADE THE ENTIRE STORY

WOAH THANK U WOAH
holic237 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Looool well that was adorable. xD I was thinking after reading the last chapter that there's no way the crafty and cunning Sanji is getting played by Zoro, it just doesn't make sense. So I'm glad that this second chapter turns the tables on Zoro-cat. Admittedly they are OOC but you really couldn't write a plot like this without that happening since these kind of actions and trains of thought are uncharacteristic anyway. So ignoring that, I think you did a very good job. I like the word choice throughout the story, especially from Sanji's point of view, and it's very cute that they're playing each other although they ultimately want the same thing. I think it would be fun if you continued, I'd like to see who gives in first and how a relationship between these two would develop in this context. You've teased us with the idea that they're collectively close to giving in so it would be nice to reward us with the culmination of all their games. xD Overall this is a very fun story and I'd definitely like to read more, thanks. )
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
You should write another chapter, about what happens when they finally do give in. Who would give in first? I wouldn't know! Haha this is just perfect, had I already said that? Oh well, it is. Hope to read more someday... *wink*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my this is priceless. Perfect really, I love this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Are you going to continue this?
KuroCelestit chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Hahahahahaha again thank you very much for this fic -
KuroCelestit chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
* laughflash XDD so good keep it up :P
Cheshire chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
That was amazing! I love the different perspectives, espically the end of Chapter 2!
Mel Writer chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
...they're both idiots... i know this is already well known, but they are.
btw, i laughed so hard at "Checkmate, bitch." Best line of the whole story! loved it!
Meggels chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Brilliant! Please continue XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I love it! I enjoy the banter between the two, and I really like you showing both of the idiot's perspectives - especially when our favorite two sexy morons think that THEY'RE the one who's in charge. Please keep going!
Kasha10121 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This story is SO amazing and so funny! I could just read it again and again. Love it!
SpiritedObsession chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
That's AWESOME rofl. That is so classic THEM that it's downright hilarious. Haha oh jeez... Yes Sanji is indeed playing Zoro XD and he's winning. Epically. XDDD
beau-peep chapter 1 . 2/20/2013