Reviews for The King
flopsy rabbit chapter 1 . 1/29
Why did you do this to me?
BECAUSE I DON'T NEED MY HEART, HERE TAKE IT. *shoves feels and heart into your bloody hands*
:')
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i kinda like this better than inori died . When the main character died than the female lover it's just fit perfectly
MoonMoon chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I think I cried alittle... THIS IS TOOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL
XxShardedDragonxX chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
LOOOOOVE it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
No,how can u do this to me?!;-; I wanted a good ending where Inori and Shu lives./table flips
P.S this fanfic was beautiful though
Jonnski chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Desniffication chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Yeah, i totally i agree with this ending or rather i like it better than the original. Since Shu was the king and he had the guilty crown it was just right for him, it was his burden to bear.
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is somewhat a more satisfying ending compared to the original ending. Good work. I really like it! Keep it up!
secret chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
nice...
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
what is this water emmiting from my eyes? and why do i feel like rewatching the last episode of Guilty Crown again? ok... i think i mught be *sniff* OOO*starts to cry* k...

you sir/madam can really bring out the emotion in me.
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good story! I've just finished GC moments ago and this is a good AU ending indeed. I can really feel Inori's inner demise. Unlike in the anime where I haven't felt Shu's loneliness even for a bit.

The things that I may criticize are: You should construct a better title, since letting your current title be the title would deprive the readers out. Punctuation, where some quotation marks suddenly appeared at the end of the sentence, you can find the others for sure.

A great story nonetheless!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Loved it! I always felt like Shu should've been the savior who sacrificed his own life
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So touching! *sniffle* I'm so sad...