Reviews for Bird Girl
cjrich chapter 43 . 11h ago
Wonderful story. Enjoyed it from beginning the end. XOXO,Cheri
TheMrsW chapter 43 . 18h ago
Just found your story and LOVED it. Thanks for sharing.
it's simply me n you chapter 43 . 4/19
Enjoyed the journey of Bird & Dur.
She was funny, a little odd & just perfect for him.

Think I'm going to check out some of your other stories & will definitely put this on alert in case you give us another chapter (maybe one with little Birds/Durs?)
lvk1978 chapter 42 . 4/19
LOL! I love how things have to be on Bella's schedule! She is the best! I've done a complete 180 on the gal. You've done a beautiful job with everyone. I can't wait to see what you have for the end.
lvk1978 chapter 41 . 4/19
I am going to have to take a deep, deep *breath* in order to *breathe* properly...also to calm down over my snit fit over using *breath* and *breathe* properly. Sheesh, I'm such a spelling Nazi.

Anywho, all's well that ends well, as my bud Shakespeare once said...although I wish Angela would have gotten a harder smackdown from our Bird. What a crazy broad! I'm just glad that Bella didn't get hurt more than she did. And, yes, no cliffy! Wo0t! You are the bestest!
lvk1978 chapter 40 . 4/19
Oh, man! It's always the quiet ones, isn't it? Sincerely, though, I had no clue it was Angela. I knew Jake couldn't have planned this, but no way I thought it was Angela! Damn! Thank goodness Dur and Jasper are there! Hopefully, they'll get there in time!

Must. get. to. next. chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 39 . 4/19
"10 Things I Hate About You"? Maybe? I dunno. All I know is that Edward is about to go medieval on Jacob's ass. Let's get to it, shall we?
lvk1978 chapter 38 . 4/19
Oh, man, who doesn't love a guy who loves "Spaceballs"? It's Mel Brooks, baby! What's not to love?

But poor Bird! OMG, who has absconded with her and what are they up to? Man, Dur is gonna be beside himself! Hurry, Dur, you must find your Bird!
lvk1978 chapter 36 . 4/19
Are they not the best Bella and Edward EVAH?! Poor BBs, I hope they catch a break soon. Too bad Jacob is only mostly dead. LOL! No love lost over here. Somehow, though, something tells me that Jacob is not the mastermind behind this crap that is targeting Bella. I have to press on and see who's doing this.

Great chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 35 . 4/19
Oooh, scary! Somebody is up to no damn good! Here's hoping that Bird and Dur manage to stay safe...especially Bird! Someone sure seems to have something against her!
lvk1978 chapter 34 . 4/19
Awww, penis-shaped cookies - the perfect way to bond with your SO's mom! Loved this chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 33 . 4/19
Damn, that was some chapter! And that Jacob is such a dick! Gotta love Bella's moxie, though! She is the champ in this chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 32 . 4/19
Poor BB! Somebody did some wrong to her and the hits keep coming. Somebody or somebodies are definitely out to get her. She needs to be extra careful. I can't imagine that Edward is going to be passive to these threats.

There are some nefarious goings-on. I wonder how Bella and her circle of friends are going to handle this sitch? Good chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 30 . 4/19
Ahhh, the perfect reunion! Love their honesty and Bella's toned-down snark. She's still feisty and I love that about her. And Edward? How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Thanks for the stellar chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 29 . 4/19
I'm with you on that! Man, this would be a really, really, REALLY short story if I was somehow magically transported to BirdDurville! It would be like a three chapter story: lvk meets Dur, lvk falls in love with Dur, lvk marries Dur and they live HEA! Voila - THE END! As much as I complain about Bird, I like your story much, much better!
2,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »