Reviews for Guardian
Sam chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
OMG... I love this so much u HAVE to updateplz plz plz this story is so exciting
Good Job
Lovedream999 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This story is really good ! I hope you continue it, and that Luce ends up with Daniel because they are soul mates anyways even if that doesn't happen ill still enjoy your story !
AgentDoubleONight chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I'm REALLY hating Patch right now! But Cam's back! ...For now...
But I liked it either way, especially the ScottXNora moment and the CamXLuce.
AgentDoubleONight chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I'm in shock. I want to cry with Luce. I want to yell at Luce, AND I DEMAND SCOTT DO AN APPEARANCE! And where is Cam? I want Cam!
I LOVED and HATED this chapter all at the same time.
AgentDoubleONight chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'm just writing the review when I need to write my reactions for stuff. I just read Patch having his Hands on Marcie's butt and I actually covered my eyes for a second for an unknown reason. Just read Patch telling Luce Daniel misses her and I said 'Aw, that's fucked up. Low blow Patch. Low blow.' I gasped a bit when Daniel gave uce a feather. And I just read the last line and the first thing out of my mouth was a very sad and hurt 'Awww...'
AgentDoubleONight chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I LOVED IT! Except for the ending, where I promptly went numb. When Daniel got suspicious I just stuck out my tounge at the screen and said 'She's avoiding you because she doesn't like you no more. She loves CAM!' Yay LuceXCam!
AgentDoubleONight chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
...I have nothing to say except...I LOVED IT! I freaking Loved it! Especially the last line 'Without Daniel.' and I was like 'Yes! No Daniel!'
AgentDoubleONight chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
As soon as I found out Cam was being reassigned I was like 'Damn it!' And I was prepared to cuss out whoever was reassigning him. At the end of the Cam's POV I was like 'Awww, poor Cam...' And during the whole LuceXDaniel kissing scene I was like 'This is a children's show!' XD I had to say the children's show thing. But good chapter. I wish there was more CamXLuce though...
AgentDoubleONight chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I have no comments that aren't rude for Daniel except that I LOVE CAM! Screw Daniel!
AgentDoubleONight chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh my god, Cam! How can you be near the girl that killed you? And I demand you take Daniel out of the picture!