Reviews for Bruised
bloo-hyena chapter 4 . 4/16
I love how she breaks out into a conversation about yodeling even though he threatened to kill her xD Kaori is so amazing. This is my second time reading this story through, and I still laugh every time :D This fic and Contusion are simply AWESOME.
Aurelia Ren chapter 23 . 3/26
"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD" That seems to be the appropriate reaction. I'm loving this. I love Kaori, I think she acts the way a normal teenager would in her situation. And I love how you've written Grimmjow as well.
Reema chapter 14 . 1/25
Amazing story ! btw i'm from Saudi Arabia
try10 chapter 24 . 1/5
Aizen is really creepy... O_o
try10 chapter 23 . 1/5
This chapter was awful, honestly... Nobody was acting sane and Grimmjow is so OOC. :((
try10 chapter 20 . 1/4
THEY DON't WEAR UNDERWEAR?! O_O This chapter was so awkward. *blushes*
try10 chapter 19 . 1/4
Will Orihime and the others be present in this story? I don't want Grimmjow to be one armed forever.
try10 chapter 18 . 1/4
Umm, I wonder why didn't Aizen take Kaori to see Szayel since he is the creepy medic/scientist there? He could tell him what is wrong with the voices and stuff, make experiments, etc...
try10 chapter 17 . 1/4
I wonder who that silver haired guy is?
try10 chapter 15 . 1/4
Grimmjow and his foul mouth... I really dislike rude people. That's one of the reasons why I like Ulquiorra better ( at least, he's quiet :D)
try10 chapter 13 . 1/4
I really want something interesting to happen.
try10 chapter 11 . 1/4
Grimmjow is so FUNNY! :))
try10 chapter 10 . 1/4
_' A punch in the face doesn't sound so good.
try10 chapter 9 . 1/4
LOL :)) I really hope they are letting her bathe and they brought her more clothes. Sitting in a room for days without showering or changing your clothes is horrible... O_o
try10 chapter 8 . 1/4