Reviews for Bruised
KittyWillCutYou chapter 9 . 4/25
*trying not to choke on my tea and FAILING* oh my god. This is exactly the type of shit I look for in GrimmjowxOC works. I'm gonna die. oh my god.
Under Celestial Stars chapter 4 . 3/29
Yodelling? Where the heck did that come from? And Grimmjow is scary, very scary.
Under Celestial Stars chapter 3 . 3/29
Very personally, i think she killed her sister.
Under Celestial Stars chapter 1 . 3/29
this chapter was somewhat depressing and absolutely, completely true! i love it already!
HighAnimeChick chapter 35 . 3/28
This was a fabulous adventure that I have read and for yo soul purpose of being able to read the next one without being completely clueless.
Rio's Desire chapter 24 . 3/22
At this point, I feel like there is too much filler/no story progression, something needs to happen...probably three chapters ago.
Rio's Desire chapter 18 . 3/21
So she's become that insane she took his arm off? Huh
Rio's Desire chapter 15 . 3/21
Everything is so confusing! I want to know now what's up with her!
Rio's Desire chapter 8 . 3/19
I'm dying to know what the voices in her head are all about!
Rio's Desire chapter 3 . 3/19
Well I'm hooked!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 35 . 2/28
I absolutely love this story! It's seriously the best thing I've read in ages. Will be moving onto the sequel right away. Loved the characters and their in characteryness. Good job on writing something both funny and dramatic!
girlofeverycolor chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
I'm so glad this was one of the "finished" fanfics that I've read. So many just never get finished. Good ones, mostly, and I'm so happy that I was able to read this from start to end and see the changes Kaori went through, Grimmy went through, and your writing undertook! It's been such a privilege, and thank you. It was a fabulous story, and I loved every minute!
girlofeverycolor chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
YOU'RE KILLING ME.

WHY IS THIS ALMOST DONE? I LOVE IT TOO MUCH FOR IT TO BE ALMOST DONE.
SADNESS. ALL THE SADNESS IN THE WORLD.
Eternal Rock Goddess chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
he died...just like what happened in the manga...
U BETTER RESURRECT HIM!
u better or i swear to God!- well i cant do much but i still swear...
Eternal Rock Goddess chapter 29 . 12/16/2014