Reviews for Mending the Broken
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 3/28
If only you'd come back to finish this. Maybe the hole is like a safe bunker or another emergency supplies area? Or a time portal if you wanna get crazy. No need for the well to be the only one right?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 3/28
Hmm my my this is going nicely as well.
David chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
So.. you gave up with this? can i continue with the story, of course with all the mentions to you
randomguy101ish chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I loved the original story and so far I'm loving this. Your writing style has improved greatly and few authors have made me fall in love with their stories like you have. Keep up the amazing work.
Draco711 chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
Great story! I can assume Kagome is OOC for this story and the last. Also, I believe InuYasha wouldn't think less of Kikiyo due to Naraku's involvement, but still care more about Sango. If anything, if Sango and Kikiyo were to compete for InuYasha's affection, it will be in an honorable way as oppose of the OOC Kagome. Please continue!
Twilight rasengan chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
I need to see this through. This is great so far. Keep it up.
tomas.w.puebla chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I'm sitting here waiting for chapter 5 to come out but I know it's never going to happen :(
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
no offense but i like the original
Samuel chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Needs a 5th chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Seems like something juicy is going to be under the village!
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Decided to cheat and look up the original. OMG! You're story telling skills have improved SO much. Kudos! You should be proud, the plot, characterizations show true depth now. This story is truly yours now, not just an underdeveloped idea being driven by cliches. Keep it coming! :)
BelleArcher chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I'm really liking this so far. It's well written w/ few grammar errors and the story really flows well. I think Inu's reaction to Kagome's sluttty self was ooc. Not in that he didn't confront her but you'd expect him tear up some forest at least. He has never been quiet in his rage. Thanks for writing such a lovely fic in what is rapidly becoming a perishing fandom :)

p.s. Inu/San is the only het pairing I can stomach from Inuyasha. For being written by a woman she sure doesn't make the majority of her female characters likable.
Natsumi chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Please finish this!
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loving the rewrite so far the first attempt was good but this is far better really hope you continue would love to see where this goes.
bloodlinenaruto chapter 2 . 4/21/2013