Reviews for Mending the Broken
tomas.w.puebla chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I'm sitting here waiting for chapter 5 to come out but I know it's never going to happen :(
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
no offense but i like the original
Samuel chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Needs a 5th chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Seems like something juicy is going to be under the village!
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Decided to cheat and look up the original. OMG! You're story telling skills have improved SO much. Kudos! You should be proud, the plot, characterizations show true depth now. This story is truly yours now, not just an underdeveloped idea being driven by cliches. Keep it coming! :)
BelleArcher chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I'm really liking this so far. It's well written w/ few grammar errors and the story really flows well. I think Inu's reaction to Kagome's sluttty self was ooc. Not in that he didn't confront her but you'd expect him tear up some forest at least. He has never been quiet in his rage. Thanks for writing such a lovely fic in what is rapidly becoming a perishing fandom :)

p.s. Inu/San is the only het pairing I can stomach from Inuyasha. For being written by a woman she sure doesn't make the majority of her female characters likable.
Natsumi chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Please finish this!
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loving the rewrite so far the first attempt was good but this is far better really hope you continue would love to see where this goes.
bloodlinenaruto chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
update
Joannes808 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I always knew taking Shippo with the group was a bad idea.
Amethly chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow, intense. I hope you continue soon, i've never read the first story so I don't know what to expect so please don't stop now. I know it's hard sometime to get motivated or even come up with an idea for the next chapter, that's what I'm facing now with my story. Never let that stop you from continuing, if you need help just ask your trusty readers for some ideas.
Kyroo Echoes chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Two years to rewrite and its been another several months since last update? Come now, continue on with it.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Always did rather enjoy your first version of this story. So i do look forward to more of this one. So far, very well written and it mostly seems to flow together. Nice work on expressing the emotions too. Thats always a hard thing to do with writing.

like i said, looking forward to more!

-halfbreed

PS ive looked at your deviant art account before. you have some pretty cool pictures up on there. Just figured id say that right quick
firedragoonknight chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
great job hope ull update soon
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
It was good. I feel bad for them both but glad they have each other. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )