Reviews for Breaking The Gods
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 15 . 3/13
OH MY GODS! I JUST HAD THE BIGGEST, YOU HEAR ME? B-I-G-G-E-S-T HEARTATTACK EVER! OH MY HADES, OH MY HHADES!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 14 . 3/13
WHAT THE CRAP! LADY, YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEARTATTACK! NICO CAN'T DIE! STOP SCARING ME!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 13 . 3/13
I've got a witty line! "You thought you could hold me right? Wrong. I'm way to strong." I don't know if that's a witty line but, I sure would've laughed while I said that! PS I love it!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 12 . 3/13
Ha! I love the "Stupid magic resistant doors! You are no match for my black blood!" Line. That must've been incredibly funny to write. I love this! 3 XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 11 . 3/13
Oh my hades there is so much stress, I'm freaking out!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 10 . 3/9
Oh my gods! I was scared of this!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 9 . 3/9
Woooo! really getting scared now! Be carful Nico!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 8 . 3/9
Wow! Loving this more and more but (love rebellious Nico!) I'm starting to get scared! AHHHHHH!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 7 . 3/9
Lord! Can you please be just, you! Don't change ANYTHING! I love it so much!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 6 . 3/8
A: Sadie is jealous that Nico offered to steal a diamond for Alyssa
B: Sadie is pissed at Nico for showing up so late
C: I totally ship Sadico in the fanfic world
D:In the book world, I ship Sadubis
E:This is so good!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 5 . 3/8
This is so amazhang! (C what I did there?!) Also: why did the chicken cross the road?
(say why out loud)
TO GET TO THE IDIOT'S HOUSE!
Knock, knock
(say who's there)
THE CHICKEN!
(P.S Ur not an idiot though!)
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 4 . 3/8
Nico may be prone to well, insanity, but I'm prone to freaking out over Nico! If you did not read the last comment I left you, I'm Bianca! I'm really freaking out!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 3 . 3/7
Ha! I seriously love this story! Also: "Woman, stop jinxing me! It's like you want it to happen!"
#Favoritelineinthischapter!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 2 . 3/7
Ha! "You jinxed us" HA! That is really priceless. I like this. It goes well with the music I'm listening to.
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 1 . 3/7
I've checked my checklist (especially the tissues and my heart being prepared to be broken) and by the means of that intro with Nico and Jason, I think I'll need it!