Reviews for Breaking The Gods
justarandomreader001 chapter 3 . 4/16
Sadie is being a little...
Those three seem like they'd be hilarious and awesome. Not as amazing as demigods, but they might actually give a few of them a run for their money. I seem to be a very violent child so the idea of three mentally unstable teenagers on a rampage seems like the best idea ever. I was cracking up when Sadie hit Percy in the head with a metal pole and when Percy had tiger fish attack Aziza. Others may have laughed at that too...but did they laugh when their sister broke her finger? Probably not. Yeah, I'm a little messed up. Why did I just share that with you? Now you'll think I'm some sort of freak. Eh, oh well. But just FYI, I'm not...my family calls me quirky.
One of my favorite books is called The Owl Keeper. It's by Christine Brodien-Jones.
Love the last 5 lines of the chapter
Alyssa chapter 4 . 2/26
HAHAHAHA "I volunteer as tribute"! Priceless!
hurricane percy LOL Nico would probobly start world war Di
Rosialette001 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Ooo, time to read the next story! XD *squeal*
Rosialette001 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
You are no match for my black blood! XD
Rosialette001 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
You know all someone has to do to get past those things is to cut out one of your eyes and use that!

XD He should know, shouldn't he?
Rosialette001 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Nico and the Eyeball!
Rosialette001 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Haha! XD 'Please mentally insert all the rest of my titles here because they take too long to write.'

BWAHAHA! I LOVE Jason't letter! XD
bootcutjeanssama chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
they're trying to make demigods into 100% mortals aren't they
Rosialette001 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Haha! She totally jinxed them... XD
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Ahahaha! Yep, she's jinxed it all right! I can smell it in the air... either that or somebody just farted... XD
Creepy girl chapter 5 . 7/31/2014