Reviews for Jake and Khrista, a Highschool Fairytale
Runa chapter 1 . 3/15
Well.

Talking about how fanfiction can be art and I find this piece of shit.
Lanhua chapter 1 . 3/15
This is related to Central Asia how?
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Uhh...I think you might want to move your story elsewhere, like maybe FictionPress. It's a site that houses original fiction and since yours is original, I'd suggest you move it there. This is a category for a manga series called 'Otoyomegatari' (or 'Bride's stories') and, well, your story doesn't have anything to do with this and doesn't really belong here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Now that's just plain mean. :(
I actually enjoyed the story! :D
I can't wait until you decide to update! :)
Who cares about one person's complaint(meaning the review up there):P
I think the story was great! Or going great! :D can't wait for what you have in store!
Kokoro Yoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Well that first review is just plain mean!
I actually enjoyed the story :)
I was a bit disappointed when there wasn't a second chapter. I hope you'll get the motivation to continue writing! So it was one person that complains, they shoulda left their negative comments to themselves. I like your characters, plot, and the details. :)
I hope you'll continue writing! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story is an atrocity and you should feel horrible for writing it. The fact that you're desecrating Otoyomegatari with this crime against the English language just makes it even worse. Well, desecrating the placeholder section for Otoyomegatari, since this pile of trash you wrote doesn't actually seem to have anything at all to do with it. Thank god for small favors, I suppose.

Anyway, please wait at least a decade before trying to write again, and for the love of all that's good and pure read something that isn't Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey during that time. You might actually learn what competent writing looks like that way.