Reviews for Everything You Ever
Jeaana chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I just finished reading through this, and I can think of no better description than "it's amazing." I really, really like it. Are you going to update anytime soon? D:
My Thyla My Captain chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Wonderful! By far the best chappie yet!
Aurora Marija chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Oooh this story just gets better and better. So glad to have seen an update. And then I had to go back and reread most of the story first, which was great.

First off, just wanna reply to your other reviewer. I have epilepsy. Actually you are supposed to hold the person- because you need to keep them on their side, not the back or stomach, while they're laying there. Otherwise the tongue can roll back and block their trachea. The thing that used to be done but is actually a big no-no is that sometimes paramedics or doctors would be advised to place something in the mouth to prevent the seizure patients from biting their tongues or to prevent the tongue from rolling back(though as I just said, they solved that issue by keeping people rolled onto their sides). Turned out many people would bite off the tongue depressor things while in the seizure and a ton of people died from that. Some people still haven't gotten the memo that anything in the mouth during a seizure is very deadly though. Oh well. It would worry me except I don't pass out and have big seizures anymore, just lose my eyesight for a few minutes on the rare occasion I even have any at all.

Anyways...at first I really thought Thor burst in there and was all pissed at him. I thought maybe that caused Loki to have a breakdown and start hallucinating the rest of it. Good to know Thor isn't angry and hadn't even been there- though I do wonder where he is and how he didn't hear all this screaming his brother was doing.

Hope that Loki will be okay! And I really hope that you update soon! :)
DDjbRusKl chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
kimmy14,
i've heard that as well, about not holding people down while they're having seizures. but he's not actually having a seizure, but more something akin to sleepwalking. except, in his dream, he's chained down and writhing on the floor. so that's what's being visualized to the waking world. does that make sense? a seizure is just the closest thing i think that would visually represent what that would look like to everyone else. anyway, my point is, is that it won't have the same repercussions as if he were having an actual seizure, so no worry about any(more) permanent damage to the loki psyche. or physical form or any of that(;

in the case of tony and steve, well, 1) steve wouldn't have known that. when he was still kicking (pre-capsicle) seizures were kind of a hush-hush thing. i just thought it was a neat show of character, no matter how small it was, that in the chapter before he and loki were going at it, and steve ended up with frostburn on his arm, but then he turned around and tried to comfort the god splayed out on the floor. and 2) i think it's safe to say that tony isn't a medical genius here. nor is he totally awake, or he probably would've went to get bruce himself, and left steve, the much stronger super soldier without an easy to manipulate heart condition, to watch over the god.

i'm sure bruce, having worked temporarily in the medical field ( i know his main thing is as a physicist, not an MD, so i'm not sure how the switching between the two works, i just know that it has happened(; ), will probably scold them heavily.

:D

but seriously.
thanks for reading.
it makes me feel less like a loser when i write this stuff(; haha.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Omigod this chapter was awesome. LOKI! I feel for you buddy! The ending, I thought, was particuarly well written. The little scene between Loki and Iron Man was cool!
Awesome job, hope to see more from you!
kimmy14 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
ive heard your actually not suppose to hold someone down while they are having a seizure O.O apparently it could do more harm then good ( such as jerk hard enough to break a bone ect.)

Poor loki D: having Seizures *hugs him*
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Ah man this was awesome! Captain America and Loki allways seem to have teh best confrontations to me! I'm dying to find out what has happened to Thor...
Keep up the good work!
Serpent Prince chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
You're a fantastic writer and I eagerly wait for the next chapter.
My Thyla My Captain chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
So happy u updated! I wasnt disappointed
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
CURSE YOU THANOS! Making everything complicated!
Thank you for mentioning me...That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
This is a truly amazing fic and I am DYING to read the next chapter.
Loki's personality I thought was perfect, so awesome job on that.
Keep up the good work!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I love this story! Truly under reviewed in my opinion.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I just read this entire story.
*Claps slowly*
This...This is amazing! Keep up the good work!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Definately my fave chappie yet! Keep em comin!
ILJA
DarkDragonne chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
The flashback! I really love scenes from their childhood.

And the part where Tony called Loki's Jotun firm a "disgusting monter"... ouch. I guess there might be a confrontation about the subject later.
Chole Allonsy chapter 6 . 7/3/2012