Reviews for Through A Career's Eyes: Glimmer's Story
Astrid Marle chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
need more! please!
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Yoohoo! I'm back! Did you miss me? I know you did, don't lie. Oh and before I go off on one of my rants I want to say odkougjdlj. I mean dgjkdklgj, seriously. Cause I. AM. ON. YO. PROFILE. As one of your favourite authors and for Memories Never Fade *Le Dies*

Kai, I'm back! Yes, I rose from the dead, me and Jesus are buddies, deal with it. Ohh, Marvie and Glimisie (The return of le nicknames!) you two getting a bit cheeky there, weren't you? That's me being delicate, you know what I'm talking about guise *Raises eyebrows suggestively*

And FFS Ruby, did I not tell you to die in the last review? I know I did. So...? WHY YO STILL HERE BEEYOTCH? Ugh, The Capitol, so much baggage. At least Glimsie told you to shutup because I am punching the pillow imagining it's you, Rubes. Omgd. I have a totally amazing nickname for her. RUBY THE BOOBIE. Skills! But with a Z cause I'm down with the kids, YO! You know I'm right, cause it rhymes n'stuff.

I like writing long reviews on this story don't I? Trust me, I'm not usually this annoying, it's just yanno Ruby the boobie brings out the worst in meh. Anyway, I can type for as long as I like cause yanno...YOLO, Except if your a cat, then you have nine lives. I now envy Buttercup. That's awkward.

And Marvel's like 'I have a plan'! And I'm like, lol, No. Cause unless that plan consisted of getting the love of his life attacked by Tracker Jackers and getting shot by meh girl Katniss, then it failed kid. Accept that now. Then you won't be so disappointing at the time, kai? K.

This is a long review, like a looooooooong review, you bored yet? No? Ugh, fine but my fingers hurt from typing yanno?

Well, basically update soon. Or I kill you. Simple as.
Till next time,
Liverpaul chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
"Marvel is still mine... And I trust him."

Amazing! And I need more chapters, please?
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Ruby, do you want to die, I mean seriously? Because really, what were you thinking? Oh, I'mma go flirt with the tribute from District 1's (She volunteered, did I mention?) boyfriend! Wow, just when I thought The Capitol couldn't get any dumber. Congrats Rube, cause if you want a knife in your head, just carry on that way and it'll come pretty quickly.

Anyhoo! Another great chapter cause Marvel's sister was all there like crying n'stuff and then Marvel and Glimmer were like 'I VOLUNTEER!' And I was like -_- No. Just No. I mean Marvel you DO FREAKING NOT go volunteer after your girlfriend does. It's an unspoken rule! Now you will have absolutely NO CHANCE of living happily ever after (Unless of course you Pull a Katniss and Peeta!) so yeah. Nobody's happy, the end. Except for like Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch, Effie, President Snow and a few more but generally NOBODY'S HAPPY..so yeah.

Wow, this review's LO-ONG I just feel like typing lots and lots and lots and lost and lots and lots and lots and l-...well you get the idea. The beginning was so sad of this chapter I was like MAMA GLIMMA DON'T CRY! But she did anyway so, whatever. And then my little Marvie and Glimsie (new nicknames! Inventive, aren't they?) were crying and the little audience in my head went 'Aww' and it was really cute n'stuff so YAY buuuut they're gunna die so not yay. Well I suppose it is yay for Katniss, Peeta, Haymitvh, Effie, President Snow and a few more but generally NOBODY'S YAYING...so yeah.

I'm also super, super excited for...
ONE: LE CAPITOL: Causeeee, I wanna see the careers alliance from a career's POV and what Glimsie's (Nickname Strike dos.) best skills are in training and watch she does in the private session, Marvel's too.
DOS: LE ARENA: Causeee, I'm interested in the whole Marvel/Glimmer thing cause in the movie she's real close to Cato isn't she? I haven't read the book ina while, so I can't remember whether she was in the book too but yeah, I wanna see that. I also wanna see the whole Marvel/Rue/Katniss thing ANNND I wannt to see the Glimmer/Tracker-Jackers business!

It will be really interesting to see a career's POV on the other tributes especially Katniss and Peeta!

NOW! I'm going to shut-up cause this review is dragging bad ways so..yup.
Update soon!
Don't Call Me Sparkles chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Quite the way I pictured these two in the beginning! Good story hope to see more!
Liverpaul chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
OMG! Another amazing chapter! *-*

Thank you for write this precious!
Liverpaul chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Amazing! Please, update soon!
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
So freaking sad, even though I already knew this happened, when you tell it like this...It makes it seem so much worse :( Great writing as usual, I'm glad that Glimmer isn't as dumb as everybody thinks and I thought she'd be really popular but she's not, I'm glad that although I already know the story, there's still twists to keep me on the edge!
Update soon, please!
Dynamite-Dreams
district10tribute chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
awesome!
Riley chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was amazing! I love the careers, your an amazing writter.
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So awesome! You better update soon, the history between Glimmer and Marvel is brilliant and I can't wait for the arena and their views on the other characters like Katniss if you do the arena! Please update soon!
worthlesswbu chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Interesting! I like the idea, especially of Marvel and Glimmer having a past together. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please! c:

-BringxMexToxLife