Reviews for Insignificant Schoolyard Scuffles
Yes yes yes yes
Molli chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
...MORE...please
jayson elliott chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I liked the parts when it got dirty, it made me think of tori's hot body, I wish other was a video of all of this,I would love to watch a video
patriots12 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I really like this, continue this
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL!
This is probably the most perverted and hilarious story I've ever read!
I just wish that a guy would suck me under a public table! XD
DemonFiccer chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Good fucking god. Now, I really have seen it all. Remind me to never piss off Yuma or Tori. I'd regret it for life.
DemonFiccer chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Need I even continue? I'm in my dorm room reading this, alone, and I keep finding myself hiding my face in embarassment. You really know how to fuck with our minds.
DemonFiccer chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this story so far, and this chapter is clearly Murphy's Law in practice. When it said that Tori's mom burst through the door, I instantly walked away, covering my eyes. I knew it was going to end horribly, and I was not disappointed.

All in all, congrats on writing an actual sense of what happens to teens. Humiliation to all! Yay Yay!
ptd163 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Good chapter.

I like the title of this chapter. I really wanna see that bonus chapter.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but since Tori suggested a private place next time, you should have them realize there isn't a need for clothing in private.
theforgottenpeople96 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I very much liked this chapter, just hoping you come out with more!
rjbdragon chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This story is great can you give us a hint on Yuma payback?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love ma FICs they shouldn't be banned cause I'm pervy •_• 0_0
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome ficI slightly feel bad for Yuma. I mean come on who wouldn't moan a little if your girl friend performed felliato on you as Astral would say.
ptd163 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'll post a review for you :)

I really like this story. It's a good sexy fun time fic for Skyshipping. I especially like this story because skyshipping is my fav YGO Zexal pairing. I hope it becomes canon.

Please do continue writing this story. IMO it's one of the only two (at this point in time) good M rated skyshipping fics.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
About yor end note you are an awesome author and I really feel that your content is what viewers want thank you for the continued zexal FICs your friend the man.