Reviews for Beauty and the Yankee
CocoRocks chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Really interesting story so far. I love seeing a Historical Rumbelle fic.
Elientjeuh chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Love this story! Please update soon :)
wariorprincess27 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
i need an ending! lol
Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Excellent story looking forward to more
alpha343 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Please update - I love this story!
DruidKitty chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Hope u continue this
Jasque chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Will there be any updates or are you giving up on this? I am in love with this fic, but if you're sick of it you could just ... kill off the main characters. She fell while cleaning the stable and died from a broken neck. Gold found. He got drunk. Went out into the night and started random firing. Some unknown dude shot him. Bae is now an orphan. YAY! At least there is an ending even if your readers would bleed to death.
Can'tLiveInAFairyTaleRomance chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! 3
Worryingly Innocent chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
*Eyes goggle.*

Nope, sorry, no words right now.

I love this. I love everything about it. It's wonderful. I wish I could be more constructive, but hopefully my gushing will be enough!

(One thing that sticks in my mind is the line about an army without bullets being pointless. Completely true, yet it had me cracking up laughing.) I really like the way that Belle's sort of wormed her way, unintentionally, into all the men's lives. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

*Is off to look for pictures of RC in Union uniform...*
WantFanFics chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I love this! :) and I cannot wait for your next update!
FuckingNameChoise chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Hello? remember this fic? anybody there? *knock knock* Nothiing?
HELL pleaseeee updateee! i love it, i love it i love it! update? pretty please?
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Update please!
Neomeris chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
This was great! I loved not just the Belle/Rum relationship, but I adored also Graham/Rum's bromance. The details of their life at the plantation, Gold's jealousy, Archie's attentions and his secret - it was all wonderful. When will there be ch. 9?
emmiswe chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
I LOVE where this is going with Belle, Gold and Hopper :)
THIRTEENpointONE chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Fantastic story! I finally was able to catch up on the last few chapters, and just had to let you know how much I enjoyed it. So good! Great job! Can't wait to read the rest :)