Reviews for Beauty and the Yankee
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
So cute! I love your writing, and the civil war twist is very interesting! Everyone is kept beautifully in character. Thank you for posting, please update soon!
Coneflower Adams chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Nice chapter! I'm glad Gold and Hopper finally understand each other. Can't wait for the next installment!
NightowlsNest chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
This just keeps getting better & better! Thank You for sharing it with the rest of us!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Cute. I love how Archie sees Belle as a younger sister. That's cute :D
Twyla Mercedes chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Another just lovely chapter.
Gold is really coming over as a nice guy here - might we see abit of edge on the man later? We know he's so capable of being a hard*ss.
I'd still like to get some of what Belle might be thinking - good grief, given the times, her reputation is completely shot (the only female with all these Yankees!), but I'm surprised she is willing to go off on a solitary walk with a man who has had her against the wall and given her a thorough kissing. What is she thinking?
(interesting you chose to make Hopper a Nancy-boy). Enjoyed it. thx txm
prttykitty7728 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
AWWWWWWW! More please!
Twyla Mercedes chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
This was a very, very nice chapter. You did a great job with Gold struggling with being an honorable, decent guy having some dishonorable, indecent inclinations. Sounds like he's giving Belle some fair warning, drawing some boundaries, putting some distance between them, etc. (of course if she doesn't heed his warnings, ignores the boundaries and closes the distance between them - then whatever happens, he will be able to tell himself that it's all her fault). I'd like to hear Belle's voice in your next chapter - she is clearly drawn to him (doesn't seem to understand, if they are both having the same feelings, why would he push her away?. . . or. . . is she just that innocent and not recognizing the danger that Gold represents to her?) thx txm
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Really good kiss scene at the end there. Whoo.

Every time I read this story I'm amazed at how well it works. It seems like it would be such a strange combination, but you're writing an amazing AU story that actually works with the established characters. My favorite character other than Captain Gold and Belle is definitely Graham. I love how his back story is similar to OUAT, other than Gold rescuing him, of course.
sundancemc chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Very nice story. I really like this Graham and as for Gold...well he can't run forever, he'll have to be back eventually :P
speedygonzales05 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm anxious to read more.
prttykitty7728 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
More please!
emmiswe chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Yay! :) Finally a kiss 3 Can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!
Grace5231973 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Geez! All these misunderstandings are driving me nuts!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I love how they have this dance around each other, it's quite amusing. Great chapter as always :D
PrincessTiannah chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I'll send you cookies and ice cream if he finds her in his bed later!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »