Reviews for Beauty and the Yankee
tigger64 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
He's caught, hook, line and sinker! Can't wait to see what they do next!
Linda chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
BWHAHAHAHahahahahah...

Does it make me a bad person that I feel NO remorse for the situation he managed to get himself into? And I love Graham and his sage advice.
Linda chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
some how I think he's worrying far too much about the wrong man catching that *particular* case of dysentery... :D
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I'm soooooooooooo seeing him running into Belle. He runs into her whenever he wants to be alone. By the way I love how you have written Graham in his. He's very much the huntmans we know and miss
tigger64 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Hmm, how long till he breaks down and apologizes for being an ass? Love it, keep em' coming!
paulawer chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oooh, things are heating up!
Grace5231973 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! I wonder why Belle was hugging him!
Twyla Mercedes chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Another excellent chapter (too short!). No question that Gold is thinking of Belle 'that way.' Will we find out if Belle is entertaining similar feelings toward our irascible Captain in the next chapter (or if she just thinks of him as a blowhole)? thx txm
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Ah a jealous Gold, always fun. Poor Belle, she wasn't doing anything wrong. Hopefully she'll figure it out soon, that or Gold will run out of energy to keep fighting his feelings. I like Graham in this story too, he's pretty cool.

Update soon.
prttykitty7728 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
More please!
A Gypsy's Heart chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
More, please! I like this story a lot! Can't wait to see where you go with it!
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hi! I've been following this fic on tumblr since you started, and have enjoyed it greatly! This last chapter is my favorite so far. Keep up the good work!
landscapegirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Oh God. Now he's jealous of kittens! And I like your take on the ladder incident, and their genuine conversation. Poor Gold and his priority lists!
landscapegirl chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Love it. Love how he forgets the sandwich, love how her eyes look bluer when she smiles, love his reasons/rationalizations for keeping an eye on Gaston and Archie!
Neferet25 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This is a great story; you really have a good grasp of the time period. And I love how slowly you are developing their relationship - so many authors rush it and ruin the tension.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »