Reviews for Beauty and the Yankee
Twyla Mercedes chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Nice chapter. I'm sensing The Mother-in-Law is about as pleasant as Regina would be on a bad hair day. I am expecting her to tell Gold that Bailey has succumbed to typhoid fever and then tell Bailey that Daddy got shot and died just to keep the child from the father. Good reflection of the Ladder Scene. thx txm
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I think this has been my favorite chapter so far. I loved every bit about it: the background on Gold and his late wife, Belle's fall and finally her ability to really talk with him. The affection between them had clearly taken root and is now blossoming. I can't wait to see what would happen next. I'd love for Belle to learn more about Bailey, just to show she's different from his first wife.
writindownsouth chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This is such an amazing plot. The only thing I see wrong is the occasional mispelling of words (it may have just been me, but I think that you put murder instead of murderer when Capt. Gold was talking about Bailey's grandmother). Other than that, good work and keep on writing!
Best wishes,
writindownsouth
prttykitty7728 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Awww so cute! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter! Love how your slowly building their relationship! Hurry back!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I love that everyone has been having their moments with Belle or Belle moments as I like to call them. Gold's Belle moment was cute and well written :D Great chapter
PrincessTiannah chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Lovely sweet chapter.
TardisInWonderland chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Well, I'm certainly enjoying this story so far! I saw when the first chapter was posted on Tumblr and just recently caught up. I've found very few grammatical errors so far, and I'm pleased about that, but I must point out that "Miss" has no need for a period after it. It's the only one of the prefixes that doesn't require it. Other than that, looking forward to the next update!
anne andrews chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
as a rumbeller and a windie I adore this au story! Im hooked!
Twyla Mercedes chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Good chapter. Building up some expectations here. You've established Belle as a sweetie, and Gold as a total hard*ss. Right now he seems immune to her charms, almost oblivious to what so many of his men are seeing. It sounded like he was more appreciative of her liking books and has not noticed that she's quite the babe and genuinely nice. Looks like he's going to be fighting his own feelings as things progress along.
Just a very small suggestion - you may want to name your chapters; lotsa writers do. I think it helps build up some expectations as to what is to come.
Look forward to your next update. txm
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I just started reading this story and it's totally awesome. It's just so well written. Great job :)
tigger64 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
He's the one who'd better watch out for his own wartime romance, lol! Glad you updated!
prttykitty7728 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Oooooh someone jealous! Lolz. Loved it! Can't wait fo more! :)
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
"Wartime romance was almost as dangerous as dysentery." LOL, that line made me laugh. He has no idea just how dangerous it is, for him.

Update soon. I'm dying to see their relationship develop into something much softer and more romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
In this world Belle WOULD be the one throwing tea cups xD
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »