Reviews for For One Thing
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So heart crushingly beautifully well written.
othiara chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow. Lovely job!
PatientNumber10 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
One. This is so very romantic. And tragic. But sweet.

Two. It's very introspective. And while it's just an interpretation of the finale, I think it's... imaginative. And somehow you managed to pull off a good H.G. Sometimes people go over the top, but personally I found yours nearly canon.

And yeah, I've read "We All Have Our Time Machines" and I fell in love with your writing style. (And you will also receive a review from me for that story later).

What really struck me in this story was the last line. One-shots really have this advantage of ending with a bang. And really, wow, that was-wow.

Nice, very nice.

I hope for more stories from you!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, this is just... I... this is just pure perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow. This is really good. The emptions feel very REAL and just wow.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh, this is perfect. Thanks for bringing your version of H.G.'s perspective during that scene. The way the buildup to her plan played out on the show sadly made it all seem like it came out of left field, so I always love seeing others presenting the scene in a way that lets H.G.'s decision make tragic, desperate sense.

I'm always floored by your language, but I really am in love with this and its simplicity: "There was a flaw in her logic. And it was standing right in front of her." That is what I have always found so fascinating about Myka and H.G.'s relationship - the fact that this one person can have such a profound effect on someone who has given up all hope on humanity and realize there still are things worth saving.

And now I'm coming to my usual problem of being unable to put my thoughts into words, so I'll stop there while also agreeing that yes, Tumblr probably was a huge mistake, but it is such fun. ;)
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah, but that's how these things work, we are at our most creative when we have the least amount of time to give over to it! Thanks for this little gem, I love your writing in this 'verse!