Reviews for Canadian Slave
I wonder how pleasure can be derived from smut at all, however much you write, when there's BOUND to be more angst just around the corner.
Something must be wrong with you if you enjoy hurting someone.
You know, you're making it very hard to enjoy this at all!
Damn you.
zen4365 chapter 15 . 4/10
Congrats on your godchild being born! Take all the time you need uploading. Your story is amazing as always and u can't wait to see what you have in store! :)
Hello again Canadian at heart here. Wow. I don't really know how to feel about this chapter. Though I would love to have baby neko Matthews. I enjoy your writing even if Canada isn't doing to well. Stay strong Canada! Thank you for writing. (P.s I know how you feel about band camp. It's hard work)
Hi there! I don't have an account but I go by Canadian at heart. I enjoy your story. I do feel really bad for Canada. But don't worry what you wrote for this chapter and others is not as bad as you think. Trust me. I'm also sorry to hear about you accident. I hope you recovered well. Thank you for writing
Claude Faustus B chapter 14 . 2/12
Holy...Crap...This is amazing, best I've read so far. Literally the best. Bookmarked for re-reading. The drama, the rising all of it. Amazing. Sure, there are a few minor spelling mistakes, but heck, my shitty published Novel has more! XD
zen4365 chapter 14 . 1/6
Cant wait for the next chapter and I love your writing! Keep updating! (doesn't matter how long it takes!)
Crimson cat angel chapter 14 . 1/1
killerkitty15 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
KatherineB2 chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
i can translate the spanish
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I think Ulrich (Germania, right? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm still watching axis powers, but I started reading fan fiction before the series)'s lover is (I forgot his name) Rome.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Nekomander came from fairy tail.
Canadian Fangirl chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
The first time you had Matthew say "eh" didn't really make sense. It just didn't work, and it bugged me, cause I'm Canadian, and it just doesn't work in that sentence. The other ones were good though. Just thought to let you know.