Reviews for Canadian Slave
This is so good! I love it! You're an awesome writer, I really hope you continue!
This is so good! I hope you can continue soon!
I don't mean 2 rush u, but when will u update the story again?
Dear Queen chapter 15 . 3/28
If you did not enjoy the story in the least bit, why did you continue to chapter 5 AND leave a review. I understand if you don't like this story, but I, as well as many other people who read this story (according to other reviews) love this story. Leaving a hateful review is discouraging to the writer. I would hate to have this writer quite this story. Though I believe in constructive criticism, that review was not giving any. It was simply a bad review. You can't expect someone to fix something if they don't know what they need to fix.
Sincerely,
Guest

As for the writer, I have been thoroughly enjoying this story and all that you have been doing with it.
Queen chapter 5 . 2/26
I expected a good story, but this isn't very good. Unrealistic. Hatred of your own characters. You portray them poorly, immediately finding Canada. 5 chapters in and Matthew it ooc and a brat. I've never wanted him to be as beaten so bad. This is poor writing, and I don't say this lightly. I assume this wa written when you were 12.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 16 . 2/21
*flails in confusion and vague irritation*

Whhhhhaaaaaattttttt!?
BrightSideoftheMoon chapter 16 . 2/21
NO GIL NO

Oh god WHYY. They were doing so well too! Gil is going to feel SOOO guilty later (I hope).
Genevievevictoria chapter 16 . 2/20
I'm glad you're feeling better! School and work can take up a lot of time so many of us understand stories not coming out. I can't wait for more angst (and hopefully some cute moments?). Keep up with the awesome stuff friend!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
I wonder how pleasure can be derived from smut at all, however much you write, when there's BOUND to be more angst just around the corner.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Something must be wrong with you if you enjoy hurting someone.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
You know, you're making it very hard to enjoy this at all!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Damn you.
zen4365 chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
Congrats on your godchild being born! Take all the time you need uploading. Your story is amazing as always and u can't wait to see what you have in store! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Hello again Canadian at heart here. Wow. I don't really know how to feel about this chapter. Though I would love to have baby neko Matthews. I enjoy your writing even if Canada isn't doing to well. Stay strong Canada! Thank you for writing. (P.s I know how you feel about band camp. It's hard work)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Hi there! I don't have an account but I go by Canadian at heart. I enjoy your story. I do feel really bad for Canada. But don't worry what you wrote for this chapter and others is not as bad as you think. Trust me. I'm also sorry to hear about you accident. I hope you recovered well. Thank you for writing