Reviews for Canadian Slave
dexterousduo chapter 14 . 3/16
My darling it has been a year
PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEE
also. I'm interested in beta'ing! Just FYI
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 2/23
Love!
ipickchina chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
great book really enjoyed it.
Bookworm4132002 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I'm pretty sure the maga you read was Fairy Tail.
x S1r Psych0 x chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
This is beautiful. If you don't make a 15th chapter, I might just die and it will be all your fault. XD kidding, although I'm so in love with this story, I may write a thing of my own /related/ to your story on my roleplay account on Instagram (french_canadian) if that is ok with you. I must say, this story was one of the best stories I've ever read for Canada and, excusing the many spelling errors that had occurred, it was fabulously put together. I do hope you produce more things like this, they are simply wonderful. P. S., your Ivan is a fab ass Russian. ;3 me
xX Mochi Devil Xx chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
This is so good! Nyaa! Please do continue...update whenever you can, but don't give up! No way!
I know life can be a bitch...
Keep writing!
_
MaryJ.Fox chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
If you need help with Spanish , just pm me the sentences .
Btw what an adorable story! Update sooner though cause I don't like waiting for awesome storys to be updated...it's kinda a depressin feelin
SOPA 2014 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
. The story very successful and I know that like that many people will read the message. SOPA is back and threatening to destroy all fan sites and fan art! Sign the petition to help stop it! We only have 3 days keft before it's over and we still need more than 40,000 signatures!
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr#thank-youp
Please sign because we all love fanfiction
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
when i posted the sopa thing on your other page it was an accident sorry :/ Also, I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR STORIES! THERE SO FABULOUS! I hope you post new ones soon -
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
SIGN THE PETITION!BECOUSE IT WILL TAKE DOWN ALL FANART FANFICTIONS AND EVERYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH HETALIA, HARRY POTTER, SOUL EATER, SPONGEBOB, DEATHNOTE, EVEN FANMADE VIDEOS! SIGN THIS PETITION COUSE YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE FANART IN YOUR DEV FOLDER BECOUSE 99.9 THINGS ON DEV ART IS FANART! JUST GO TRY SEARCHING UP ANYTHING AND SOME TYPE OF FANART WILL COME UP! SEARCH UP RED AND A CHICK FROM ALL KINDS OF THINGS WILL POP UP! THIS PETITION HAS TO HAVE 69,616 SIGNATURES AND IT ONLY HAS 30,384! IT HAS TO HAVE THAT MANY BY MARCH 19TH 2014! IT IS MARCH 13TH! SIGN NOW! OR ELSE ALL FANART, FAN BLOGS, FAN CLUBS, FAN MADE VIDEOS, FANFICS, FAN PAGES, EVERYTHING FAN RELATED THAT IS MOST OF EVERYWHERE, WILL BE TAKEN DOWN! EVERYTHING HERE COULD BE TAKEN DOWN!

SIGN! .gov/petit…
Reviewer chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
First of all, you need to fix your spelling and grammar. It's atrocious and has only gotten worse since the beginning of your story. The characters are satisfactory, though you played the "Why am I so worried about him? Am I in love?" card way too early. Prussia seems absolutely uncaring and possessive of Canada, while Canada's just sad, depressive, and haunted all the time. All other characters just lack depth and are absolutely flat and unchanging. The plot makes very little sense as well. Tell me, why would Gilbert need to carry out that whole rescue operation when he apparently owns Matthew? Because your plot doesn't make sense, that's why. "...it almost felt like there was a child growing inside him." Way too obvious, uninteresting, and overall just bland. The "mafia" spin is irrelevant and barely belongs, it plays no important part of the story and is nothing but random "mafia leaders" from different countries gathering in hotel rooms to think about themselves. This story, though with an interesting premise, makes little to no sense and need major fixing in the logic, grammar, and spelling departments.
Also, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your profile. You know all the words to those languages but can't speak a single one? Please. That sounds like an excuse for saying that you're very knowledgeable, and when someone tries to call you out on it you're free to say that "I only know the words and not the structure of the language". Even your little insert of Russian at the beginning of Chapter 7 was straight from Google translate and was incorrect. Of course, if you were actually fluent you'd know that.
My advice to you would be to bring some sense to the story, update more, get yourself someone that understands that "sergeant mother" is not equivalent to "surrogate mother" to fix your mistakes, and stop making things up about yourself to seem smarter.
UrfavoriteNepeta chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Oooooh Nep likey ;33 That's the CUTEST M rate I've ever read.
I want to know if you have a Tumblr cause I really want to follow you :33 I'm Pepsicola9000 for the sexy awesome Homestuck ship and the over nine thousand joke :33
Themidnightvampress chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
What manga did you read? I read a lot of manga and never seen that word in one of them? I'm interested.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Hurrrryy n write morreeee
killerkitty15 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
*takes out tire iron* IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE QUICKLY YOU WILL PAY!

*suddenly gets teary eyed* i-im sorry *throws tire iron over shoulder* I DIDNT MEAN IT! I LOVE YOU! ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU UPDATE QUICKLY *gets down on one knee* *pulls out blue ring pop* ...i love you...please...will you update for me?