Reviews for Lightning Strikes
Gasel chapter 7 . 2/15
i dont know if i like this story, yeah it sounds good and is well written, but it look like a lot mckay bashing
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Hey, I love the story so far and I can't wait to read more but I did notice there was a point in which you said John had a catheter in his hand. That would be an iv. A catheter is what they inject into your urethra to collect urine so you don't wet yourself when your unconscious.
Su chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
My review: what a wonderful story. Brilliantly written. Very imaginative. Characters were represented accurately and I will now read all of your works. Thank you.
Tris Hiddelston chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
Yes. We got some Sam and Jack into this. I hope that you have given them some more scans together. It makes me sad they were never able to get to gather in the show. Awesome chapter.
Tris Hiddelston chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Ya! We don't have to worry about ZPM's anymore. Love this story so far. Can't wait to continue
Tris Hiddelston chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
Knew it! Rodney was under the affects of something. I thought it might go on a bit longer, but I guess Mckay will still have to gain back the trust of John, Atlantis, and everyone inside.
munchie19 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
So rodney wAsnt himsef
munchie19 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
john seems to be on his way to recovery
munchie19 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
I'm glad that John has Teyla and Atlantis caring for him and now Carter is looking out. Yes Woolsey a man's health is way more important than being rodney's assistant
munchie19 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Carson the man of reason along with Ronon who is no longer playing.
munchie19 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
thanks for nothing woolsey. Rodney is the biggest arse there is what could be so important over his friends life.
munchie19 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
rodney is still an ass and woolsey is one to forget everything else for a second and let john fully recover and then give mckay the two days.
munchie19 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Mckay is an ass
munchie19 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
good atlantis is working with John in keeping itself safe this is going to help the expedition out greatly. I wonder if Rodney is going to become jealous
munchie19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was one hell of a beginning, I actually think that is a good omen that I am reading this completed because I am so into it I don't want to stop.

Atlantis taking an proactive role and healing John was amazing.