Reviews for Reincarnation
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
You can be absolutely certain that a story can be accurately described as "riveting" when you finish it at 5:20 in the morning.

Bravo!
Watt0-101 chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
At first, I wasn't sure about this story and I wasn't sure why, but when I continued, I became more and more addicted to it lol.
I absolutely loved how non stereotypical the characters were, everything from their looks to their personalities were all extremely unique. This extends to the side characters as well; the military ghoul on the ship being a personal favorite of mine. :)
It was a pleasure to read, so thank you for writing it, and I'll definitely be on the look out if you decide to create more works in the future! (here's hoping)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
coool storys
Cressida Isolde chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Oh hey, you did manage to wrap the whole thing up in one chapter!

I really liked how you resolved the recovered memories with her actions over the previous two months. And how she really was given a chance to start over.

What was "Stille" meant to be the end of?
Nichole Richner chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I'm actually a bit teary-eyed now. What a fantastic ending and what a brilliant analogy with Bruce leaving and the MC being able to balance on one leg. Very well done, sir. As always. It's always so bittersweet when I come to the end of one of your stories.

MORE! :)
Nichole Richner chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This was an awesome chapter! How dare you leave it off like that. More! MORE!
rthtf chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
oooohhhhhh a cliff hanger

good chapter now i guess we gonna figure out why Bruce has nightmares an such
Cressida Isolde chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Oh my jesus I want to read the rest now. I love Bruce and his weird conflicting thoughts about the past vs the present so much.
Cressida Isolde chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
One of the things I really like is that while your MC isn't explicitly wondering about what's going on all the time, you drop in enough stuff to make it a real mystery. I want to know what happens so much :(
Nichole Richner chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter! I'm beginning to form a theory about Bruce's real role in this whole story. I could be totally wrong, but it will be very interesting to see if I'm right. I don't want to say anything here though that would potentially change any other readers views on it. Next chapter please! :)
Bares His Teeth chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
good chapter keep it up
Cressida Isolde chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
I am dying at how much I love this story. I honestly am finding it hard to criticise anything (unhelpful) because I just kind of love everything about it. Stille and how she's coping with having no idea what she's about and Bruce and their relationship and how you're introducing the major conflict and are linking it back to earlier plot things and everything is just great.
DG856 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Hi there! I like your story, it drew me in from the first chapter and ive read through all the chapters way too fast. You owe me more chapters to get to really know about your characters for making it so suspenseful, we didnt even get to the part where the fate of post-war Seattle lies in their hands yet... What i kind of dont get is how the girl, Stilla or whatever shes called seems to be generally good after the loss of memory (she saved a random guy from raiders, regretted that little girls death a little, is kinda compassionate with Bruce, and generally doesnt act as an emotionless psycho), but she doesnt seem to mind being an assassin either, she just accepted that her "past life" job was killing people (whether "good" or "bad") as easily as if she was a store clerk. But maybe thats just me, cant wait for the next chapter!
Nichole Richner chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
This gave me the chills - I could feel the blast as the gun fired and see the main characters face so clearly:
Another name. Stille, Ma'am, Bitch. It worked as well as any other, I suppose. I didn't say this to him. I just pulled the trigger.

I haven't gotten past that yet, but it was so brilliant, I had to review immediately. Of course I can only review once, so I'm sure I'll spam you with a PM after I'm done with the chapter.
Nichole Richner chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Awesome chapter :) Loved everything about it.