Reviews for The Daughter of Egypt, The Lady of 'Grace'
Sansa chapter 4 . 9/17
Nefertari would have known who Ramses was because only the heir to the throne had that characteristic hairstyle. It was exclusive.
belladu57 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Very good
KimmySweets chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Please tell me you'll continue!
E.T chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
how have you not writtenb more?! it is a good story line and the plot has just thickened! please i beg of you, finish this story and make it realy good! Please!
SchadenFreude95 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I know it's been like, six months since you last updated, but I still need to know if this is a story you'll continue or if I shouldn't bother putting it on my alert list?

Because it's really good, and I want to know what happens next, so I hope you continue writing on it.
xox shiruba.chan xox chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OKAY READERS. I'm not sure if you'll get this but this is my new account. T.T I kinda lost the email the NekoFlowers (previously theClumsyOaf) account. In the future, I WILL be rewriting this story. I'll keep to the storyline, but I will change a few things. Thankies!
LadyBritish chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please continue this story! Excellent grammar and a plot that I highly enjoy.
TheBeetles chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please continue this story I want to know what happens between ramses and nefertari
Lipshitz98 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
More please i beg of you!
ScaryBlackFairy chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great work. I like how the story is progressing and Nefertari's personality. Update soon.
EgyptianQueen chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I love this story and it has a great and refreshingly different plot. Please Continue soon!
GoddessofEgypt chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
This story is fantastic and is full of great potential, this should be turned into a movie!
It has flair and the fab cliffhangers always keep me in an itching suspense.
I hope to see Moses, Remases and the Pharoh soon! what fun Nerfertari will have with them! I really look forward to seeing her being sarcastic and daring with them. Yippee!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
i like this story it is very interesting do update soon
avengedchocolateangel chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I really want Rameses to get involved soon! Haha
NekoFlowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thanks everyone for the reviews. It means so much to me. Will update tonight. Also ... I recently got a scanner so now I can post fanart too. YIPEEEE! lol so keep an eye out and keep a look out. Hehehe 3