Reviews for The Daughter of Egypt, The Lady of 'Grace'
belladu57 chapter 4 . 1/18
Very good
KimmySweets chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Please tell me you'll continue!
E.T chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
how have you not writtenb more?! it is a good story line and the plot has just thickened! please i beg of you, finish this story and make it realy good! Please!
SchadenFreude95 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I know it's been like, six months since you last updated, but I still need to know if this is a story you'll continue or if I shouldn't bother putting it on my alert list?

Because it's really good, and I want to know what happens next, so I hope you continue writing on it.
xox shiruba.chan xox chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OKAY READERS. I'm not sure if you'll get this but this is my new account. T.T I kinda lost the email the NekoFlowers (previously theClumsyOaf) account. In the future, I WILL be rewriting this story. I'll keep to the storyline, but I will change a few things. Thankies!
LadyBritish chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please continue this story! Excellent grammar and a plot that I highly enjoy.
TheBeetles chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please continue this story I want to know what happens between ramses and nefertari
Lipshitz98 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
More please i beg of you!
ScaryBlackFairy chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great work. I like how the story is progressing and Nefertari's personality. Update soon.
EgyptianQueen chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I love this story and it has a great and refreshingly different plot. Please Continue soon!
GoddessofEgypt chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
This story is fantastic and is full of great potential, this should be turned into a movie!
It has flair and the fab cliffhangers always keep me in an itching suspense.
I hope to see Moses, Remases and the Pharoh soon! what fun Nerfertari will have with them! I really look forward to seeing her being sarcastic and daring with them. Yippee!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
i like this story it is very interesting do update soon
avengedchocolateangel chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I really want Rameses to get involved soon! Haha
NekoFlowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thanks everyone for the reviews. It means so much to me. Will update tonight. Also ... I recently got a scanner so now I can post fanart too. YIPEEEE! lol so keep an eye out and keep a look out. Hehehe 3
Jezek10 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This is absolutely amazing. It's very rare that I get a 'giddy' feeling when reading something but you my dear have accomplished that! I'm very curious to see how this ties in to the Prince of Egypt although you have introduced Pharaoh Seti in the first chapter. Keep it up!