Reviews for Challenge
korra fan 12 chapter 1 . 1/30
AWESOME! I like how korra's grammar is screwed up! lol
avataraddict chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely love these! You are an incredible writer and so creative. (You depict the characters so well also) way to go :) I am just wondering if you are going to write the story for the prologue in Challenge (25. Remember) that was the request from ValerieJackson. If not, great work anyways, but that story sounds really cool
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
You should seriously make a seaquel to this capter it's like the best of all the chapter!
yurixwolfram chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I would really love a sequel to "Rememeber"! :D it's so cute!
Fervour chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I just died from cuteness. Halp
Destiny919 chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I don't get it. What do you mean, he's her enemy?
Destiny919 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Oh, you bitch. xDDD
Destiny919 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
YES. KEEP THAT SMILE. Make ALL the Makorra babies! MUAHAHAHAHA.
Ski October chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
This was really great to read(:

Why greatest enemy? D:
Makorra123 chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Great job writing this chapter! Update soon!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
that was good! Is mako the greatest enemy? BUT THEN... BUT-BUT HE LOOVEES HER! update soon!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
I really enjoyed this.

xoxo
Panda
WildHeart22 chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
These stories are so great! I hope you did good on your exam:) lol I was going to say good luck butirealized that you would've had it by now ;)
StephDaughterofPoseidon chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Ahh it was really gooddd! :3 I'm going to read the rated M one now, brb :P lol
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Mako said the quotes:
'You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot.''As much as you drive me crazy, I also think you're pretty amazing.''Your best friend is a polar bear dog…somehow that makes perfect sense.''The arena might be shut down, but we're still a team.'
Bolin said the quotes:
'You saved me from Amon!''You're the smartest, funniest, toughest, buffest, talentedest, incrediblest girl in the world!''You're a natural at this!''You are one of a kind Korra!''That's nonsense! You're amazing!'
Asami said the quotes:
'Mako's told me so much about you.'
Tenzin said the quotes:
'You moved just like an airbender.'
And these ones...I'm not positive on. I'm basically just guessing, but here I go!
'I think you're going to be a great Avatar.'-Katara...?
'You really came alive in that last round.'-Mako...?
'You are his legacy.'-Tenzin...?
'Look at you, so big and strong; you've grown into quite the young Avatar.'-Tenzin!