Reviews for Fixing the Past
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 25 . 7/11
So if I am deducing correctly you have all the young people coupled. The two Americans with Severus and Sirius. Nice wrap-up.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 22 . 7/11
I'm glad you redeemed Sirius from being such a dickhead.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 13 . 7/11
Why did you make Sirius such a dickhead? He along with Remus are my favorites. Hate seeing them hurt or with an unhappy ending.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 7/11
My how I love Sirius Black, but that boy is so suspicious. Damn, his mama.
mrs.butler2016 chapter 29 . 6/19
I love this story. I understand why you ended it the way you did. Can I make a suggestion though? Is there a way you can start a sequel to this one starting where you left off? That is if you haven't already. :-) Lol. You are a fantastic writer.
kalikk chapter 29 . 5/23
Muito bom...emocionante do começo ao fim
HH chapter 28 . 4/26
I hated that Regulus died ,but I think that you made the right decision of killing him. I mean it was a war/battle and someone was bound to die.
HH chapter 2 . 4/23
NO! Bad Sirius bad! Don't touch Hermione she's Remus'
HH chapter 1 . 4/23
Well, I'm excited to start reading it!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 29 . 2/12
I loved this story it was well written and great to read. I liked the ending but i also felt like it need something more not much but something as i said good job :)
TheGrayLdy chapter 3 . 1/27
I like this idea so far, but you've got a lot of run on sentences and misspellings/wrong words that make certain sections hard to understand, particularly in dialogue. I've been a writing tutor for a few years so I understand how hard grammar is—especially comma rules—but it really will make your writing so much smoother.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
i really enjoyed this I wish there was an epilogue or something to show how her relationships with her past friends progressed but that's just nitpicking ... wonderful job
Destineyofme chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
It was a great story only wished that there was an epilogue to see how there lives is in the future
welshgirl1148 chapter 29 . 9/11/2015
you should consider doing a sequal it could be fun
eyleenm4 chapter 29 . 6/25/2015