Reviews for Fixing the Past
93 Diagon Alley chapter 29 . 4/18
This story was really great :)
There was a fair bit of missing words, misspellings, etc, but not enough to make it unreadable.
Really nice work :)
Bloody- broken-heart9 chapter 29 . 1/8
This was a fantastic story! I loved every part of it from beginning to end it had me on the edge of my seat the hole time. I will not deny that I cried like a baby when this wonderful story came to an end. I hope you continue to make more stories just as amazing as this one.
kiera-sama chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
I loved this story! It was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
Thank you for this story. :)

I just want to point out something... While reading, I noticed that there were grammar errors all throughout the story. Sometimes, they were confusing but nevertheless, the story's great. I'm sure you'll do better when you're writing with proper grammar. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I'm merely just suggesting.

This was really a good story. Some lines really had me laughing. I really love this. Thank you. :)

- Air
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
I offer my condolences to you, though I know it's tad too late... Still...

My favorite line in this chapter? Well, this got me laughing again even though I've already read this fic:

"Can we not talk about Hermione's bra?!" Remus exclaimed, glaring directly at Gabriel. - really love this. :)))))))
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Right now Severus and Moody are my favorite characters.
SharpMaz chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
This was such perfect story! I love stories where Hermione goes into the past, but also stays there. I also loved that you made her and Severus friends. I loved how Sirius was an ass. I loved that you didn't give bullshit about 'not changing the timeline'. I just really like this story!
Bentears chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
awesome story
Litfreak89 chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
This is great. I love these stories, and I've always loved Remus and Hermione. They're so much alike. Wonderful story.
Artemis Ameretsu chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
:) :D :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :o) lots of smileys for you! D

Fave part, sirius getting called an ass, fave line, the same, and I think Remus is gonna go all werewolf on him :D
Gwen Polk chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
This was a great read. Thanks
shit chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
you just killed all of my feels, ty. -_- MAKE A SEQUEL OR ILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
sdrlana21 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
nooo! i hate cliffhangers
ProfessorPandora chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
THIS WHOLE STORY WAS BLOODY BEAUTIFUL! I CRIED, I LAUGHED,I GOT MAD,AND I HAD AN AMAZING TIME READING IT!

Professor Pandora Rea
Angel JJK chapter 29 . 3/30/2014
Great story. Great ending.