Reviews for Fixing the Past
LilyFlower83 chapter 29 . 3/11
I love this story. Please continue.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
In your story description you wrote "see" instead of "she".
Vid123 chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
OMG!I love this story!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Loved this story! Great afternoon :)
ajones1193 chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
I know this is an older story, it's still a favorite of mine. One thing I did notice in this chapter that I didn't see the first couple times I have read this story was if Hermione waited for Remus to transform before leaving, then Greyback would not be with Voldemort because he would be a werewolf as well. Just thought I would point that out. Great story!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
I loved this story. 2nd time reading it. I prefer the Marauder era and I love when they get to stay there with people their own age. While I don't mind an older man 20 years is a bit much when the younger one is in their teens.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
So if I am deducing correctly you have all the young people coupled. The two Americans with Severus and Sirius. Nice wrap-up.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
I'm glad you redeemed Sirius from being such a dickhead.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Why did you make Sirius such a dickhead? He along with Remus are my favorites. Hate seeing them hurt or with an unhappy ending.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
My how I love Sirius Black, but that boy is so suspicious. Damn, his mama.
mrs.butler2016 chapter 29 . 6/19/2016
I love this story. I understand why you ended it the way you did. Can I make a suggestion though? Is there a way you can start a sequel to this one starting where you left off? That is if you haven't already. :-) Lol. You are a fantastic writer.
kalikk chapter 29 . 5/23/2016
Muito bom...emocionante do come├žo ao fim
HH chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
I hated that Regulus died ,but I think that you made the right decision of killing him. I mean it was a war/battle and someone was bound to die.
HH chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
NO! Bad Sirius bad! Don't touch Hermione she's Remus'
HH chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Well, I'm excited to start reading it!