Reviews for Fixing the Past
chainline chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
Sirius is such an ass! Grrrrr!
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 29 . 11/5/2017
I'll admit, the beginning made me want to quit reading. The grammar was poor, and you used several different tenses in the same paragraph, which made it very hard to read.

I persevered, and discovered that the plot was actually very good. I liked how it all turned out, and I happen to adore Remione fics, so that was a plus.

You still need a beta—badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
It would be amazing if you could someday write an epilogue. Great story!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
well damn! i didnt like the ending but i guess if your muse was done... thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2017
Sweet
Guest chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
I really loved this story. Remus and Hermione are my favorite pairing, and this was just what i was looking for. Good job!

P.s: I kind of missed an epilogue in the end there :(
LilyFlower83 chapter 29 . 3/11/2017
I love this story. Please continue.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
In your story description you wrote "see" instead of "she".
Vid123 chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
OMG!I love this story!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Loved this story! Great afternoon :)
ajones1193 chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
I know this is an older story, it's still a favorite of mine. One thing I did notice in this chapter that I didn't see the first couple times I have read this story was if Hermione waited for Remus to transform before leaving, then Greyback would not be with Voldemort because he would be a werewolf as well. Just thought I would point that out. Great story!
Sissy Boo chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
I loved this story. 2nd time reading it. I prefer the Marauder era and I love when they get to stay there with people their own age. While I don't mind an older man 20 years is a bit much when the younger one is in their teens.
Sissy Boo chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
So if I am deducing correctly you have all the young people coupled. The two Americans with Severus and Sirius. Nice wrap-up.
Sissy Boo chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
I'm glad you redeemed Sirius from being such a dickhead.
Sissy Boo chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Why did you make Sirius such a dickhead? He along with Remus are my favorites. Hate seeing them hurt or with an unhappy ending.