Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
LadyCash chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Just found this, and read it in one sitting.
I really hope you finish it, it's gripping and powerful, and well
worth the read. I also enjoy the side characters you've added, and that's a rare thing.
Following, so I don't miss it if you do.
DarkCatDemon chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
please please please please please continue this story! I actually just finished reading it AGAIN just the other day and was really sad that its not finished and ended at a cliff hanger! I will love you forever just please finish this one! 3
Lord Wolfe chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
good to see you back. I really like this story. I hope you continue it.
Mayazonoz chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
I saw this in my email an actually screamed. I haven't been active in the inuyasha fandom for years but this was my favourite fic.
65InuyKaglover620 chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
I know it's hard to write when you lose interest in what you write. But I want to let you know as a fellow writer and fan of this story I know you'll do fine. And yes not to say I know how your life is going, but hang in there. After all we all struggle. Though some struggles are harder. And good luck friend.
Bubblyblush chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Amazing! Please update!
Leskaulitz chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
I really love this story and I hope you continue it! Started reading it last night and couldn't stop! Didn't go to sleep till 2am hehe
ihavetoriblenews chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
when are you going to update?!
Classy Lady3 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Hi! I love your story, I think it's a very good plot. I was wondering if I could beta it for you?
Woobaby chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed yet or not! I love your stories and it always makes my day when you update!
I always love it when the two brothers finally start working together. It's hilarious that Sesshomaru is taking Kagome side and giving Inuyasha grief over Kikyo!
JordanJas chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
I swear this is one of the best, most realistic, detailed, interesting, and addicting stories I have ever read! Please continue and update soon!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
Omg! This story is amazing! Please update!
Surfy chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Good lord I love this story. I wasn't sure how I felt in the beginning but holy crap is it good! I hope your updates are frequent because dang I want more. I stayed up til 5 am reading this... Omg. Keep it up!
Surf-
koga'sbaby19 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
good
isa chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Just 1 thing update