Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Bubblyblush chapter 18 . 9/20
Amazing! Please update!
Leskaulitz chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
I really love this story and I hope you continue it! Started reading it last night and couldn't stop! Didn't go to sleep till 2am hehe
ihavetoriblenews chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
when are you going to update?!
Classy Lady3 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Hi! I love your story, I think it's a very good plot. I was wondering if I could beta it for you?
Woobaby chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed yet or not! I love your stories and it always makes my day when you update!
I always love it when the two brothers finally start working together. It's hilarious that Sesshomaru is taking Kagome side and giving Inuyasha grief over Kikyo!
JordanJas chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
I swear this is one of the best, most realistic, detailed, interesting, and addicting stories I have ever read! Please continue and update soon!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
Omg! This story is amazing! Please update!
Surfy chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Good lord I love this story. I wasn't sure how I felt in the beginning but holy crap is it good! I hope your updates are frequent because dang I want more. I stayed up til 5 am reading this... Omg. Keep it up!
koga'sbaby19 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
isa chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Just 1 thing update
vampireinu95 chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
Love it! Yey sess is here
inuyasha4life17 chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Update soon! XD this was good!
Sango14120 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
WOW! I just. I can't! I love it. It's awesome I hope you finish the next chapter soon. I'm super excited. I can't even think of what to say. It's great! 3 3 3
Yama no Yoshi chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Hi, I read your profile regarding this story, you had though killing Kikiyo and Alex right? But have about you let them live and bring Kikiyo back alive as physical body by the power of jewel. As pure wish.
Kattara chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
this story is amazing! can you please put up more chapters? is Alex gonna fall for Kikyo? I am so axious to find out please update very soon!