Reviews for Wants and Needs
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 6/20
hahaha i love it, very amusing and yet true to their character at the same time
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 4/4
Love It.
Mayfly chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my. Wow.
This is so well written I just can't even breathe.
Holy shit.
Kikazi chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Good god, I love this story, no matter how many times I read it, the ending makes me laugh so hard, the way Coulson is all like. "Okay, thats great, now can we move on now?" in that deadpan way of his. Love it!
Nyree Lydia chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
~A whole new world~ Yeap I've offically have founded another ship to add to my huge collection of ships. How did I never know about this pairing until now and like I've seen all 3 of the ironman movie, captain America and avengers including the recent one. But yea I can never look at the movie, even the characters the same way again. Which Is Fine To Me 3
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
That, was HOT
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Aoky chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Oh! Man! I like this! Soooooo muuuucchhh!(灬ω灬) make more! Great no, this is an awesome work author!
Camath chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Sexy
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
XD that was perfect! Only Tony would complain in such a way! I think that was my favorite part! :)
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
What do you mean "if the smut was sucky"? THAT WAS SOME OF THE HOTTEST SMUT I HAVE EVER READ! GREAT JOB! I'd give it a standing ovation but I'm too busy wiping up the blood from my volcanic nosebleed. Well done!
voyuerer chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
That was so freaking hot! Loved how Tony wore Steve down so much he just jumped Tony in the conference room. LOL! Of course they would send Coulson in!
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Tony's point of veiw please?
Masi13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I LOVE THIS! :D I love Steve and Tony together! :D Cause Tony has a high libido and Steve has the libido AND stamina! :D
SylntSilver chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH AND THE SMUT IS SO NOT SUCKY. I'M KINDA JEALOUS, I CAN'T WRITE SMUT THIS GOOD. DAMN IS IT HOT
Lillyanna333 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014