Reviews for Wants and Needs
Aoky chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh! Man! I like this! Soooooo muuuucchhh!(灬ω灬) make more! Great no, this is an awesome work author!
Camath chapter 1 . 6/5
Sexy
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 5/6
XD that was perfect! Only Tony would complain in such a way! I think that was my favorite part! :)
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 1 . 4/25
What do you mean "if the smut was sucky"? THAT WAS SOME OF THE HOTTEST SMUT I HAVE EVER READ! GREAT JOB! I'd give it a standing ovation but I'm too busy wiping up the blood from my volcanic nosebleed. Well done!
voyuerer chapter 1 . 4/23
That was so freaking hot! Loved how Tony wore Steve down so much he just jumped Tony in the conference room. LOL! Of course they would send Coulson in!
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 3/13
Tony's point of veiw please?
Masi13 chapter 1 . 2/10
I LOVE THIS! :D I love Steve and Tony together! :D Cause Tony has a high libido and Steve has the libido AND stamina! :D
SylntSilver chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH AND THE SMUT IS SO NOT SUCKY. I'M KINDA JEALOUS, I CAN'T WRITE SMUT THIS GOOD. DAMN IS IT HOT
Lillyanna333 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
It's so... ohmygodwhatthefuckishappening-good xD
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
holy crap - best smut ever! absolutely well done!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
it wasn't sucky it was HOT HOT HOT!
vanillacaramel23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
DAMN! THAT WAS HOT! IT WAS PASSIONATE, EMOTIONAL, AND SEXY ROLLED IN ONE GREAT ASS STORY!
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I am...speechless! Dhaksudbsk That was AMAZING!
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh you can just feel the struggle within Steve to stay away from Tony. You can feel the tension in him through your writing and then the actual snap when he finally lets go is just perfect. Witty yet very hot language, nicely done.
Blazeaken chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
sucky? It was awesome!
Thank you if you don't mind me asking but can you make a sequel!
Please!