Reviews for Towels
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Adorable
Sano chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I imagine that this is how Shiori would really think of Hiei. She always sees the best in everyone, demon or not, which proves how she made Kurama care about her. Thanks for sharing!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cute story, even better than 'Normal Humans' (that one was good too, of course ;) ) *huggles your Shiori*
LynLin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is adorable, and I love Shiori's character in this. Especially the last line!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is hilarious! I love how Shiori is so calm about the whole situation and it contrasted nicely with Lisha's reaction.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hahaha oh my goodness thank you SO much for doing this! XD would it be ungreatful of me to now request more slice-of-life with hiei and kurama? Maybe um, when hiei suprised kurama and lisha calls and hes already there-or mYbe hiei making use of his fluffy black towls hm? XDD ugh its not my fault youre so damn brilliant it leaves me forever craving more! This was just so cute. I just want to see more of hiei and shiori and kurama-everyone always makes thier interactions so...off, but you just have a ...a way with these characters! Uuuugh please enable my habbit and write moooore
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved this Hiei-slice-of-life moment so much. Poor Lisha, I could perfectly imagine what Hiei looked like, in the closet, pointing the sword at her. This whole fic amused me so.

YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE YYH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY. YES.
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was really good, because Shiori didn't go on a three-page super-pity monologue, like the ones that run rampant on this site. I liked it, and I think it was a pretty accurate description of Shiori's thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, magnificent as always! I would love to see you write more interactions with shiori and hiei! Please please please continue to write kurama/hiei fics! I admire them and so few get it as spot in as you do. 333
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was amusing and excellent, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait for the next one

Could you write when Hiei arrives at Kurama's and scaring him slightly then a romantic moment follows or something like that please
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh, that was just funny! It was very cute. I quite enjoyed how you interpreted everyone's interactions. I love the tidbit about the towels. You did a marvelous job yet again! Happy writing!
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very cute. I love Shiori defending Hiei's eccentricities to someone else.
fireyouko chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awe, such a sweet story. I love stories about shiori's reaction to hiei.
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved this! Shiori's explanation was great and I loved the bit about the towels.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nooooo, they should definitely be pink! XD Haha, now I want to see a follow-up about Kurama and Hiei and the towels xD I know similar scenarios have already been written, but I never get tired of "Kurama and Hiei reuniting after a long time". Throw in Shiori's mothering and you've got a recipe for excellence! But you know I always like to read your fics whatever they are :) I think I want to reread "Normal Human Teenagers" now!