Reviews for Spiraling
Melody Holmes chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hello! So I don't know if you even write anymore since your account is basically empty and this story is from two years ago, but if you're still on then I would like to request that you finish this story. It's AWESOME. A few typos here and there but I love the idea and I'd love to read more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Update! I need more chapters! I need them or I'll explode, I do that sometimes.
Vivien G chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The new girl in your discription reminds me a lot of Tohru Honda from fruits basket, it says she's so pure I'm guessing she's so sweet compared to Nny- may I ask what happened to the others? I never got to get the last comic so I still don't know what happens *shrug* but I admit this is a very intresting story I'll keep tabs on this :3
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I...need...more, or i may have to eat you :D
Hawkbelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting. Please continue, if you can. I recommend proof-reading, because that was a bit annoying to read; some of it didn't flow too well. Other than that, not too bad. Although I won't be able to fully read into your story until you get farther into your story.
I may not comment on future chapters, but I'll be watching for updates and will most likely comment if I find something awesome, or find something that needs work. I await for the next chapter with forced patience. Hope for it to be awesome! I am eager to see where you take this.
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm liking the story so far. I'll definitely be reading the future chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lol yeah it's me, nice fic good start out .
keep writing moar